'18 GA ATH Richard Jibunor

I think we win out on this one, especially if he visits during OCD. I think the early offer and relationship building is going to pay off at the end.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would I want him to go to Auburn ?

The power was out, when I got home and I was pissed. Guess I took it out on u, by being a smart-a$$. Sorry, man.

It would be nice to get this kid. He's raw, but still a beast. Wait until he figures out the game

The power was out, when I got home and I was pissed. Guess I took it out on u, by being a smart-a$$. Sorry, man.

It would be nice to get this kid. He's raw, but still a beast. Wait until he figures out the game

Yeah, I hope we can get him .

From SEC Country:

4-star Richard Jibunor, Athens Christian (Ga.): Jibunor missed Big Cat Weekend, but he didn’t take long to make it back to Auburn. With Georgia looking elsewhere, it’ll come down to Auburn, Alabama and Tennessee. He’ll visit Alabama within the next week, which will give him a better idea of where he sits on the Crimson Tide’s board. Ultimately, the Tigers will be too much for anyone to beat with their combination of early interest and his relationship with Prince Tega Wanogho.

Prince who? I didn't realize Auburn has royalty for boosters. No wonder they dirty

he was a DT that had only played for like one season. reclassified late in the season as a senior. It was a battle between us and Auburn. high upside guy. maybe had an injury, not sure about that though.

he was a DT that had only played for like one season. reclassified late in the season as a senior. It was a battle between us and Auburn. high upside guy. maybe had an injury, not sure about that though.

Fellow Nigerian?

I love that even after the last few years of meh seasons, Auburn still thinks they'll get everybody.

I love that even after the last few years of meh seasons, Auburn still thinks they'll get everybody.

Well we know why...

auburn_cash_cab.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
This kid is an absolute beast. He runs sideline to sideline and then destroys people. The big, knock your d!ck in the dirt LB, UT needs. Put him on the edge on passing downs and he is a heat-seeking missle, straight at the QB. In his junior highlights, I saw at least 5 decleating blocks and he is a pretty good WR. Well, make that a great WR in high school. But, make no bones about it, this kid will play LB in college.

Man, I hope we put the full-court press on this kid, at OCD. I know we need a RB and a big-time DE, but this kid is my new favorite 2018 defensive recruit. I wanted Xavier Peters for an enforcer LB, but this kid is better and a lot faster. Go get him Butch and Thig, or whoever is recruiting him. Hopefully, Wells is involved

"Richard Jibunor still seems high on Tennessee. Vols and Auburn are near the top of his list. He's being recruited by Tommy Thigpen and wants to play linebacker, but could also end up at defense end. Said he doesn't care where he plays, he just wants to win ballgames. Said he's stopping by Florida and Alabama later this summer."

"left Tennessee's "Orange Carpet Day" on Saturday with the same two schools --- Tennessee and Auburn --- atop his list. And there's not much separation between the two for the 2018 four-star athlete.

"They're like the same place right now," Jibunor said. "I don't really know. From now until August, I should be able to know what is up."

August is just a tentative time frame for the 6-foot-3, 206-pound prospect out of Athens Christian in Athens, Ga.

"That's what I'm thinking," said Jibunor, who still has visits to Florida, Clemson and Alabama scheduled for this summer. "I don't know how it's going to be."

VN Store

Back