'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

I may be reading too much into this, but I have to wonder how our chances with Pappoe (Auburn commit) have improved since last Saturday. I'm sure Wanya has been in his ear.

I'm sure Pappoe has been reading the Auburn sites and has to be wondering how much longer they're going to keep Malzahn around.

Who else do they have that we were in play for?

Will be merged to his thread but most thought his commitment to Auburn wouldn’t stick when he initially committed, that feeling is probably even stronger now. It’ll probably be a UGA v UT race with UGA as the favorites. Need him to visit to have any chance, remember he was talked out of visiting earlier in the year. Having Morris in his ear doesn’t hurt.

still think him not coming for the UF game was a big deal.

if he makes a trip up, i'll start to believe this can happen. i do agree, Saturday probably didn't hurt, and i think i'd be surprised if he winds up at Auburn at this point.

still think he gets over his friend issues and winds up at UGA.

Ok, I started not to put this out but figured you guys would enjoy, so here goes. I started to just screen shot it, but I don’t know how to hide his name so I’ll give the whole convo as is (we pick on each other).

Me: thoughts on OP?
Coach: playing good, reading the Off really good, playing downhill
Me: meant his recruitment dummy
Coach: why didn’t you say that DUMMY
Me: cuz I’m a dummy, remember
Coach: no arguments, think he ends up TN
Me: thx Dummy

From my Dummy friend...
Edit: btw, he (might) have called me a DA instead of dummy ;)

Ok, I started not to put this out but figured you guys would enjoy, so here goes. I started to just screen shot it, but I don’t know how to hide his name so I’ll give the whole convo as is (we pick on each other).

From my Dummy friend...
That's the most credible thing I've read in years. Is he an EE?

still think him not coming for the UF game was a big deal.

if he makes a trip up, i'll start to believe this can happen. i do agree, Saturday probably didn't hurt, and i think i'd be surprised if he winds up at Auburn at this point.

still think he gets over his friend issues and winds up at UGA.
You always want to get the recruits on campus, but looking back at least he avoided that debacle. That would have been a bad game to waste an OV on. Almost better to use it for not even a game than that game.

You always want to get the recruits on campus, but looking back at least he avoided that debacle. That would have been a bad game to waste an OV on. Almost better to use it for not even a game than that game.
sure, hind sight tells you that, but hte build up, at least for how many recruits were coming, was pretty big. and he stayed away. you don't know what the result is gonna be before hand.

like i said, i'm glad there seems to be some sort of positive vibe here, but get him in for an OV, and and i'll start to believe.....

I may be reading too much into this, but I have to wonder how our chances with Pappoe (Auburn commit) have improved since last Saturday. I'm sure Wanya has been in his ear.

I'm sure Pappoe has been reading the Auburn sites and has to be wondering how much longer they're going to keep Malzahn around.

Who else do they have that we were in play for?
A receiver named Pickens is making visits to UT, UGA, and UF. Read where he liked Pruitt from Bama and when UT hired him said he wanted to visit. UT coaches been after him prior to Auburn game. Gonna be a hard flip IMO.

A receiver named Pickens is making visits to UT, UGA, and UF. Read where he liked Pruitt from Bama and when UT hired him said he wanted to visit. UT coaches been after him prior to Auburn game. Gonna be a hard flip IMO.
is pickens visiting here?

I think UT has a better chance of flipping Pappoe than Auburn does of flipping Morris. Auburn isn't flipping Morris.

Pappoe is an EE.
LA, and anyone else who may know, if you had to guess, how many times do you think OP has been to Knoxville throughout HS? He's been quite a few, I'm thinking.

i don't know the exact # of times, but i wanna say he's been, overall, at least 5-6 times....i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong...lol.

Reactions: SugarCC

From my Dummy friend...
Damn right he's going to be a Vol. Thanks secking.

i don't know the exact # of times, but i wanna say he's been, overall, at least 5-6 times....i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong...lol.
Been a couple of times since Pruitt, if I'm not mistaken?

VN Store

Back