'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

I checked real hard for sarcasm in here with my new sarcasm meter reader and found zero, The dude is totally serious. :oops:o_O:p

No sarcasm intended. During a feature piece during the game he was listed at either 205 or 210. IF he is projected as a pass rushing OLB he needs 25 to 40 additional pounds or maybe more under CJP's system. A shift to MLB requires less, but still 20 to 30.

If he enrolls in Jan. '19 the SC staff has 8 months to change his body. But, if he doesn't arrive until June then weight most likely becomes a problem.

No sarcasm intended. During a feature piece during the game he was listed at either 205 or 210. IF he is projected as a pass rushing OLB he needs 25 to 40 additional pounds or maybe more under CJP's system. A shift to MLB requires less, but still 20 to 30.

If he enrolls in Jan. '19 the SC staff has 8 months to change his body. But, if he doesn't arrive until June then weight most likely becomes a problem.
Yeah too bad he only has one year to gain weight?

If he's 210 he is bigger than Kris bogle,

I just don’t think buyouts keep a school on the level of Auburn from dropping their coach. Revenue is ridiculous at schools like these. The elite coaches are probably not paid enough.

I just don’t think buyouts keep a school on the level of Auburn from dropping their coach. Revenue is ridiculous at schools like these. The elite coaches are probably not paid enough.
Buyout drops after some date in December. My guess is they keep him until then, unless recruiting starts going off the rails

The Plains Crackers wanted him gone last year. Not sure why. They ain't gettin' Saban.

Malzahn is a good coach. He will get gobbled up somewhere else.
It just seems like the way of the college football world. "If you're not first you're last" - Ricky Bobby

He’s listed on multiple sites as 6- 6’1 anywhere from 200-210lbs and an outside linebacker. I’m not the only one that’s gonna say he’ll need to add some weight to be SEC ready. That’s all I’ve said. The only other thing is, due to my previous statements, maybe he’ll need a redshirt to get ready. If y’all want to crucify me for daring to speculate then go right ahead

(Apologies for arriving late to this one)

JRM was 200 coming out of HS and played at 225. Dunno what he was as a true freshman, but it's possible for Pappoe to get some run in his first year.

Reactions: LaagerVol

VN Store

Back