'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

In other good news I was hard at work the last few days on some important work for the program. Planting some seeds and also watering some!

Future is bright...just need a great season to catapult this thing and we will be rollin!

GO VOLS!

Gardening can be dangerous. Be careful out there.
tumblr_n231mkay3f1sxqyhyo3_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
The answer here is quite simple. When richt was running the show it was going on but in very limited fashion with only a few of the coordinators being involved. With KS arrival the program is now in FULL swing on all recruiting fronts. They are splashing around in much grander fashion than they have ever been. Simply means others around will step it up as well.

Posters on UGA's board are quiete open to the fact they're paying players. They were very upset LSU paid 50k for Jacoby when UGA only offered 30k. They seem to know they do and don't seem to care a bit.

I read a headline on 247 that a DB and LB players from Grayson HS were visiting soon. I assumed Gibbs and Dixon, but I have no subscription.

Elite LB, DB target to visit Vols

I still think with warrior here Gibbs will follow. They grew up playing together, they're cousins, and he's a legacy. I'm not that worried as long as he doesn't commit soon.

His other cousin is at UGA and he's closer to that family b

So you say. One he's played with and grew up with, one is about 4 years older than him. I'm going to guess he's closer with warrior who he's grown up playing with. Dude you find more reasons to be negative than catbone. Also his cousin at UGA is only there for what? 1 more year?

Reactions: 7 people
So you say. One he's played with and grew up with, one is about 4 years older than him. I'm going to guess he's closer with warrior who he's grown up playing with. Dude you find more reasons to be negative than catbone. Also his cousin at UGA is only there for what? 1 more year?

It's been known that he went to Reeds every summer and looks at Reeds father as his second dad. You just don't want to admit it. It's not negative. It's a fact. Why do you think we were trying to get Reed.

Has anyone heard anything on spagnoli director of football ops just being dismissed. I know crunching vol and several others stated somethings not rt on inside i have feeling this was it been with butch 10 years....any info

I believe the deal with Gibbs has more to do with all the db's we have committed and on the team right now. We are stacked at db, but you still want a player like Gibbs. Who knows, after this season starts and we produce on the field, then Warrior gets in his ear he might end up a Vol after all.

VN Store

Back