'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Athens is a lot closer than Knoxville after taking a standardized test that morning. This means nothin. Recruiting can change but this kid should/will end up in orange.

Reactions: 1 person
He's gonna play wherever Nigel Warrior is, oh wait. Thats us! Honestly as simple as that. Lol

Rolling with you on this one brother. We need this kid bad. When do you think he goes public and commits to the Vols?

ZS5J9BM.gif

"Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and Alabama have caught my eye," Gibbs said, on vsporto's SEC Recruiting Buzz.

Gibbs, the top prospect in Georgia, will be in Athens this weekend to check out G-Day at the University of Georgia. He also revealed that he snuck on campus a few weeks ago to watch the Bulldogs practice.

Gibbs says if signing day were today, he would not be able to make a decision because of all the schools still recruiting him. The plan is to name a top 10 this summer, name a top three or top five during his senior season, and make a commitment at an all-American game before enrolling early.

Reactions: 3 people
"Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and Alabama have caught my eye," Gibbs said, on vsporto's SEC Recruiting Buzz.

Gibbs, the top prospect in Georgia, will be in Athens this weekend to check out G-Day at the University of Georgia. He also revealed that he snuck on campus a few weeks ago to watch the Bulldogs practice.

Gibbs says if signing day were today, he would not be able to make a decision because of all the schools still recruiting him. The plan is to name a top 10 this summer, name a top three or top five during his senior season, and make a commitment at an all-American game before enrolling early.

So if everything goes well, we could have Cam Akers and DeAngelo Gibbs as early enrollees.

Does anyone else know what other targets have said they're gonna enroll early?

Butch should have an easy sell on skill position players for 2017. They will ball out as freshmen due to a dominant OL and DL.

Looks like he left late

Deangelo Gibbs (@gibbsdeangelo1) tweeted at 1:37pm - 16 Apr 16:

On the road now headed home... I meant Athens😈🏁 #Godawgs

If UGA ever got the right personality as Head Coach, they could become The power of college football. So much talent there. So much. Im hoping smart is just getting lucky...

Either way, with our own emerging in-state talent and presense in GA we will be just fine.

I really don't see Gibbs as a Vol. Or Stevens. They both go to UGA.

but.... theres a lot of talent were in on. We'll be fine. More than fine...

VN Store

Back