Fyi Pride of the Southland will play soon

Don't profess to be a pro lip reader but when they showed Pres Trump when they came by he leaned towards Pence and looked like he said "they have a huge band, heck of a football team" lol

No he said he was going to help the next coach build a wall around the state to keep the 5* in state!

Reactions: 1 person
That made us sooooo angry! Can listen to them talk every day. The Inaugural Parade is once every four years. You would think they would shut up. We tried CNN and Fox. Only stations carrying it we could find, and CNN actually was running a commercial with the parade relegated to a tiny box, bottom left of screen!:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

This is one a few days where C-SPAN has its uses. They just show what's going on and no one says a damn thing. You should be able to find video of all of the inaugural activities there, free of commentary, including the POTSB playing Rocky Top in all its glory.

Reactions: 2 people
That made us sooooo angry! Can listen to them talk every day. The Inaugural Parade is once every four years. You would think they would shut up. We tried CNN and Fox. Only stations carrying it we could find, and CNN actually was running a commercial with the parade relegated to a tiny box, bottom left of screen!:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

I was sooooooooooo dam mad!! We barely heard Rockytop but blah blah blah from them yapping... then when the mister turned to CNN (yuck) Wolfe B. went to commercial.. Thank goodness for youtube.. We are Pride family and they did a fantastic, super job, as usual!!!!!!!!!!!! :good!::good!:

PS.. Thanks for the links provided here.. The Pride did represent!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice job by they guys and gals in the band! They represent the University of Tennessee and the state well!

Reactions: 2 people
Heck yeah he would've.

Proud daddy today. Start in the lower left and follow that line to the third one in. Just left of center of the pic. That's my boy! In front of POTUS!

Too tall for a trumpet player...imo!:)

That's awesome brother! I know you're proud!

Last edited:
I was sooooooooooo dam mad!! We barely heard Rockytop but blah blah blah from them yapping... then when the mister turned to CNN (yuck) Wolfe B. went to commercial.. Thank goodness for youtube.. We are Pride family and they did a fantastic, super job, as usual!!!!!!!!!!!! :good!::good!:

PS.. Thanks for the links provided here.. The Pride did represent!!!!!

Yes, used the links some posters provided, and THANK YOU to those of you who did so. Have always been so proud of the Pride. And loved the pic of the poster's son:).

So is this Huuuuuuuge for recruiting?

Bigly increase in 5 Stars..We are going to win so much we are going to call Butch and say please we can't handle all this winning please stop. And Butch is going to tell us .No can't stop we are all about the winning!!!! Brick by Brick YUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEE wall that Made Tennessee great Again!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Bigly increase in 5 Stars..We are going to win so much we are going to call Butch and say please we can't handle all this winning please stop. And Butch is going to tell us .No can't stop we are all about the winning!!!! Brick by Brick YUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEE wall that Made Tennessee great Again!!!

Solid effort! I like. :)

VN Store

Back