Fyi Pride of the Southland will play soon

See if this works to imbed it:

NOPE. Didn't work. How do you imbed youtube here?

Last edited:
Found a station that put the whole parade and more online.

And he did say something like "that's a big band" and something football. Glad they went.

https://youtu.be/Nieiu8tmLIM?t=3h18m18s

you'll have to watch an ad for 15 or 30 seconds but then it goes right to the UT band. Just wish he would have introduced it the proper way....Priiiiiiiiiiiddddeee of the Southland...Marching Band!

good stuff there....proud of those young adults

Reactions: 1 person
Found a station that put the whole parade and more online.

And he did say something like "that's a big band" and something football. Glad they went.

https://youtu.be/Nieiu8tmLIM?t=3h18m18s

you'll have to watch an ad for 15 or 30 seconds but then it goes right to the UT band. Just wish he would have introduced it the proper way....Priiiiiiiiiiiddddeee of the Southland...Marching Band!

That was pretty cool. The VMI group at 3:55 was also impressive. Stonewall would've approved.

Reactions: 2 people
Just watched the band thanks to the link posted. No "Whoo" in Rocky Top...as intended!

That was pretty cool. The VMI group at 3:55 was also impressive. Stonewall would've approved.

Heck yeah he would've.

Proud daddy today. Start in the lower left and follow that line to the third one in. Just left of center of the pic. That's my boy! In front of POTUS!

Attachments

• IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: 23 people
I was watching Fox news and they talked through the whole thing too.

That made us sooooo angry! Can listen to them talk every day. The Inaugural Parade is once every four years. You would think they would shut up. We tried CNN and Fox. Only stations carrying it we could find, and CNN actually was running a commercial with the parade relegated to a tiny box, bottom left of screen!:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Don't profess to be a pro lip reader but when they showed Pres Trump when they came by he leaned towards Pence and looked like he said "they have a huge band, heck of a football team" lol

I thought he said, I have huge hands.

I believe this was the new POTUS's way of getting in touch with a certain coach. He has a skill set the President is interested in.

Attachments

• butch-brick.jpg
    butch-brick.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back