Fulmer was on the verge of

"My source is a local vol in West Tn that actually played with Fulmer at UT"

Should've replaced Patrino with Cutcliffe and went with a "Blues Brothers, putting the band back together, mission from GOD" theme.

Reactions: 2 people
you're so late on this theory

if this would have happened during the coaching search it would have been EPIC

Should've replaced Patrino with Cutcliffe and went with a "Blues Brothers, putting the band back together, mission from GOD" theme.

The Facts*:

-They met on a yacht docked by the stadium, rented by UT's own Peyton Manning.

-Unbeknownst to the coaches, Hart had assembled almost all of the former great players in the club level. They all laughed over old times, shared stories, compared rings. Johnny Majors was walking around, flicking everyone off.

-Tee Martin was offered the WR positions coaching job. However, his traveling was not as sneaky.

-Haynesworth showed up on a motorcycle as a gag gift to Petrino. Everyone laughed like idiots.

*My source is the blonde who rode up on the motorcycle with Haynesworth.

Reactions: 1 person
Just heard from a buddy who saw on Twitter a post from Facebook originally posted on Instagram that Justin Beiber will be the new associate director of after game entertainment and Amanda Bynes will be director of drug procurement[/QUOTE]

Man I was hoping for ozzy osbourne was going to be the new associate director of after game entertainment and hell he could also be the director of drug procurement. Might save us some money with one person doing both jobs...

The Facts*:

-Unbeknownst to the coaches, Hart had assembled almost all of the former great players in the club level. They all laughed over old times, shared stories, compared rings. Johnny Majors was walking around, flicking everyone off.

-Tee Martin was offered the WR positions coaching job. However, his traveling was not as sneaky.

-Haynesworth showed up on a motorcycle as a gag gift to Petrino. Everyone laughed like idiots.

Wasn't Haynesworth also wearing a tee shirt advertising his new burger joint???

Reactions: 1 person
The Facts*:

Monica Lewinsky?

Sounds plausible. I'm sure Petrino was looking for a challenge. Which do you think was more appealing to him - trying to convince Fulmer that we could throw the ball vertically or seeing if his offense could score enough points that a Chavis defense couldn't give up the lead while playing prevent the whole second half?

Reactions: 5 people
Sounds plausible. I'm sure Petrino was looking for a challenge. Which do you think was more appealing to him - trying to convince Fulmer that we could throw the ball vertically or seeing if his offense could score enough points that a Chavis defense couldn't give up the lead while playing prevent the whole second half?

:lolabove:

I laughed!

no one has really broken down the OP.

I'll start with questioning the line about Big Money and Fulmer not getting along. Ummm, what?

I'll start with questioning the line about Big Money and Fulmer not getting along. Ummm, what?

I'm sure they were thrilled with his last contract that Hammie agreed to.

Creating the best staff in America... When Fooley was fired and Hart was on a coaching search, it was rumored that Fulmer was pushing to get the job back. He had Chevous back as DC and was bringing in a new OC of BOBBY PETRINO! It was apparently all being organized and negotiated at Fulmers HOF banquet. Hart's hands were tied bc of how Fulmer and the big money in Knoxville don't get along. My source is a local vol in West Tn that actually played with Fulmer at UT. Chief did not want anything to do with the HC job and PETRINO would be able to ease his way bak into football without having to take a lesser HC job at a small school (which is why he is where he is now). PETRINO would basically be HC in waiting. ... This would have been amazing. BUT, with that said, I am very please with Butch and company. Go Vols

Then why bring this crap up? I am greatful we had him as a HC. He is one of my favorite UT people, but that ship has sailed.

Creating the best staff in America... When Fooley was fired and Hart was on a coaching search, it was rumored that Fulmer was pushing to get the job back. He had Chevous back as DC and was bringing in a new OC of BOBBY PETRINO! It was apparently all being organized and negotiated at Fulmers HOF banquet. Hart's hands were tied bc of how Fulmer and the big money in Knoxville don't get along. My source is a local vol in West Tn that actually played with Fulmer at UT. Chief did not want anything to do with the HC job and PETRINO would be able to ease his way bak into football without having to take a lesser HC job at a small school (which is why he is where he is now). PETRINO would basically be HC in waiting. ... This would have been amazing. BUT, with that said, I am very please with Butch and company. Go Vols

Just so you know, I heard the same thing a while ago. Not sure how much truth there was too it.

I don't think any SEC team would have hired Petrino for any psoition. Not for a couple of years anyway. He doesn't have to be a HC to hook up with some hot chick in the atheltic Dept.

VN Store

Back