Fulmer to be named AD soon

Cut her some slack, y'all. It's obvious she's all Vol. In my opinion her heart is in the right place so all the rest will follow and work itself out.

Well... she recovered when she said brick by brick we will build the football program back to relevance.

would love to read your thoughts on Currie

He has went out and gotten experience running an athletic department. he has been chosen to be Tennessee's athletic director. For the sake of our programs we need to band together as a fan base and support our new administration and hope they can lead all our programs to be more competitive.

Lot of people are questioning the hire. I was yesterday but it is time to move on to a mode of supporting and pushing for better things. We have to have people succeed. I'm tired of being in this drought of no championships. We need winners. Hope Currie is a winner and hope he directs winners.

I really can't speak to his skills as an AD. Met him a few times years ago and was not impressed. But that was a long time ago. Water under the bridge. If he is successful giving us what we want we are all going to be happy. Time for Orange fans to all set high sights and pull for the Vols to attain them IMO.

Reactions: 7 people
LWS, reading your post makes me think about all of the unpopular decisions that the school and AD have made in the past decade and their constant call for everyone to fall in line. At some point, they have to make decisions that will make people want to fall in line rather than counting on blind loyalty. I think Currie is an okay hire but I certainly don't think he's going to unify anyone unless there is a significant improvement in football and women's basketball. I don't know who ultimately made this decision but it seems like that person was looking at an easy layup and decided to kick it back out to half court for the long shot.

Reactions: 5 people
He has went out and gotten experience running an athletic department. he has been chosen to be Tennessee's athletic director. For the sake of our programs we need to band together as a fan base and support our new administration and hope they can lead all our programs to be more competitive.

Lot of people are questioning the hire. I was yesterday but it is time to move on to a mode of supporting and pushing for better things. We have to have people succeed. I'm tired of being in this drought of no championships. We need winners. Hope Currie is a winner and hope he directs winners.

I really can't speak to his skills as an AD. Met him a few times years ago and was not impressed. But that was a long time ago. Water under the bridge. If he is successful giving us what we want we are all going to be happy. Time for Orange fans to all set high sights and pull for the Vols to attain them IMO.

thank you,

Lay it on thick... :)

It's no biggie. You weren't the only one and looking back most of the names were smokescreen names IMO so Curries name wouldn't get out.

If he would've been mentioned say January, the month of burning mattresses would have made them go another direction.

It's no biggie. You weren't the only one and looking back most of the names were smokescreen names IMO so Curries name wouldn't get out.

If he would've been mentioned say January, the month of burning mattresses would have made them go another direction.

Absolutely agree. Hell, This Monday Phil thought he was gonna be named AD. Good grief.

tVaXzcO.gif

VN Store

Back