From the Rivals Iowa board lol

Between GirlsBathroom and BeerBird I'm startin' to really want Fiddy-Zero on the board....

It is interesting the amount of players for Tennessee opting out and transferring. Meanwhile KF and Iowa are showing up, committed and ready to play.

The B1G, it just means more.
The bowl game have become nothing more than freshmen scrimmage games for next season due to so many players leaving for the NFL or the portal. And the teams that have the best talent ( SEC teams) will be playing with more freshmen and 2nd string players than some other conference teams like Iowa that has less talented players opting out for the NFL. How much bragging can a team do when they beat a team that is a shell of their regular season team.

So, what they’re saying is that Taylor Swift’s flirtation with Zane Denton cost the Vols the CWS championship…

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
All comments said the OP was drunk, we have guys like this from time to time.

It is interesting the amount of players for Tennessee opting out and transferring. Meanwhile KF and Iowa are showing up, committed and ready to play.

Iowa Players Expected To Miss the Citrus Bowl​

• Jackson Filer, EDGE (transfer portal)
  • Joe Labas, QB (transfer portal)
  • Brenden Deasfernandes, DB (transfer portal)
  • Anterio Thompson, DL (transfer portal)
  • Diante Vines, WR (transfer portal)
    Spencer Petras, QB (transfer portal)/
  • Cade McNamara, QB (injury)
  • Erick All, TE (injury)
  • Luke Lachey, TE (injury)
  • Cooper DeJean, DB (injury)

Reactions: Hank Bukowski

Iowa Players Expected To Miss the Citrus Bowl​

• Jackson Filer, EDGE (transfer portal)- walk on
  • Joe Labas, QB (transfer portal)- pot head
  • Brenden Deasfernandes, DB (transfer portal)- buried on depth chart
  • Anterio Thompson, DL (transfer portal)- probably the biggest loss, only ST player right now
  • Diante Vines, WR (transfer portal)- hands of stone and injury-prone
    Spencer Petras, QB (transfer portal)- grad transfer of a substandard QB who had shoulder surgery last year
  • Cade McNamara, QB (injury)
  • Erick All, TE (injury)
  • Luke Lachey, TE (injury)
  • Cooper DeJean, DB (injury)
See above.

Well the SEC is known as a total finesse league that never has elite athletes that hit…said nobody ever except for one idiot Iowa fan. lol. Statistically, they have a much better defense than us, but they haven’t played any elite offenses.
The only thing that scares Tennessee guys about Iowa is the horrendously annoying accents their women talk with. Seriously, am I the only one turned off by that?
Depends on what metrics you're using. Technically, PSU, Michigan and Utah State score more points per game than we do(37.2, 36.7, 33.2 respectively). We are at 31.5. However, if you use yards/gm, we lead all their opponents at 453

See above.
Read the post I replied to:

Apparently not EVERYBODY is..My list is accurate and lists 10 who won't be there..Whatever the reasons you suggest....

BTW, I thought Girls Bathroom wasn't your buddy?? Awful quick defense of his INACCURATE post.....

We're playing them this year (actually this season).
The point...since you missed it, is Iowa has been a better, more consistent program than ours over the last 10 years and they have been churning out more NFL talent than we have. The snicker over them not having hold outs because their players aren't good enough for the draft is unfounded based on the evidence. Do you think that just suddenly stopped THIS year?

NFL rosters by school for the '23 year.....I'll just leave this here....
View attachment 605891
This year all of Iowa’s opt outs are transfers. That’s not the case for Tennessee. I think this board was pretty aware of the recruiting issues at Tennessee in the past 15 years. Throw in a few of those transfers who left with the Pruitt change and our worst stretch of football is dead even with the Iowa golden era at producing NFL talent.

Read the post I replied to:

Apparently not EVERYBODY is..My list is accurate and lists 10 who won't be there..Whatever the reasons you suggest....

BTW, I thought Girls Bathroom wasn't your buddy?? Awful quick defense of his INACCURATE post.....
Just clarifying that Iowa will be as much at full strength as they can be (minus the injuries).

Very few of the Iowa players don't want to be at Iowa. We had a top ten class several years ago that was hit by horrible attrition and the coaching staff learned a big lesson in how they approach recruiting.

The only guys we've lost recently are WR who don't want to play in BF's system, and I can't blame them.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

A "pink" locker room talking smack about football. That's "interesting".

But to your point, if UT still wins then what does that say about your team?

Also, why did Mizzou work OSU over like they did?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Isn't TN total NFL drafted players total around 375? I think Iowa is less than 300.

A "pink" locker room talking smack about football. That's "interesting".

But to your point, if UT still wins then what does that say about your team?

Also, why did Mizzou work OSU over like they did?
The locker room is pink in an attempt to emasculate their visitors. Then they invite intimidating teams like Western Michigan and show them who is boss.

VN Store

Back