From the Rivals Iowa board lol

It is interesting the amount of players for Tennessee opting out and transferring. Meanwhile KF and Iowa are showing up, committed and ready to play.

The B1G, it just means more.

It is interesting the amount of players for Tennessee opting out and transferring. Meanwhile KF and Iowa are showing up, committed and ready to play.

Do you all not have anyone opting out? Iā€™ve been busy enough keeping up with all of our opt outs that I havenā€™t really looked at it from your side. On an unrelated note, who do all consider your main B1G rival? Nebraska maybe?

Do you all not have anyone opting out? Iā€™ve been busy enough keeping up with all of our opt outs that I havenā€™t really looked at it from your side. On an unrelated note, who do all consider your main B1G rival? Nebraska maybe?
Nobody of much significance.

Wisconsin for the rival.

Nobody of much significance.

Wisconsin for the rival.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Wisconsin. I guess I was thinking Nebraska because you always play them at the end of the year on the Friday after Thanksgiving (unless that has changed recently).

Have you ever thought of roster by design & as much as I like our non sec games, all sec teams plan for SEC season. No offense but by bowl season.. SEC has moved on to next year. Btw. Thank you for posting on our board.

VN Store

Back