Freeze interviews at bama

Saban is a forgive and forget Christian.......

I could really see him using this situation in that way for recruits and their parents.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. he’d fit in at pretty much every top program in the country, since they all cheat, ut included.

Look at it this way. Freeze was actually considered by Pruitt. He was told, "Don't even go there."
UT, despite its problems, would not allow Freeze on this campus in any capacity.

So, no, it's not the same

Reactions: 1 person
Saban will hire anyone no matter what they’ve done

Saban is hardly the only guy waiting for the right time to hire Freeze. Evidently the right time is right about now. And after Freeze has great success in running Saban’s offense all the way to another national title or two, schools will be tripping over themselves trying to be the one to hire Freeze first as their new head coach. Believe that.

Like it or not, this is what winners do.....hire the best candidate available, period. Winning will overcome any amount of baggage.

Correct....outside of Art Briles. While Saban is winning a ton of games the next year or two with Freeze as his OC, old Hugh will find his reputation being fully restored and a ton of suitors lining up for his services. Just wait for it.

Bama's offense will be scary with Freeze at the helm.

Kind of wish we could've snatched him. Oh well.

Bama's offense will be scary with Freeze at the helm.

Kind of wish we could've snatched him. Oh well.

Yeah, no. You think the fan outage was bad over Schiano? It would have been even worse over Freeze.

Yeah, no. You think the fan outage was bad over Schiano? It would have been even worse over Freeze.

Prob not. Different circumstances. Schiano, though no guilt proven, has the aroma of looking the other way over child sexual abuse.

Freeze, though guilty, broke some recruiting rules, and bought recruits some pretty ladies, and such.

The perception surrounding both has very different rings to their names.

Prob not. Different circumstances. Schiano, though no guilt proven, has the aroma of looking the other way over child sexual abuse.

Freeze, though guilty, broke some recruiting rules, and bought recruits some pretty ladies, and such.

The perception surrounding both has very different rings to their names.

Paid players via their own admittance, lied about his dealings with said ladies, was fired from Ole Miss for cause, has the NCAA eyeballing his every move.

Yet, we think this man is what we could use at Tennessee?

I mean in any position.

No most would of been stoked to have him as offensive coordinator as would most fan bases in the sec

People were outraged about Schiano because he wasn’t a good hire while freeze would be a great OC

Paid players via their own admittance, lied about his dealings with said ladies, was fired from Ole Miss for cause, has the NCAA eyeballing his every move.

For an OC I’m looking for a winner not a choirboy.

Reactions: 3 people

Doesnt seem to bother Saban or Alabama. But, I forgot, we are Tennessee. We are "better" than that.

For an OC I’m looking for a winner not a choirboy.

Lest you forget, the same NCAA that's been eyeballing him is the same NCAA that came down on our b-ball coach for a hotdog.

A freaking hotdog.

Yeah, that's called trouble we just don't need.

Lest you forget, the same NCAA that's been eyeballing him is the same NCAA that came down on our b-ball coach for a hotdog.

A freaking hotdog.

Yeah, that's called trouble we just don't need.

We also had nutless dirtbags as AD and Chancellor then. I’d roll the dice now, in the wake of Miami and NC the AA is about neutered when it comes to P5 schools.

We also had nutless dirtbags as AD and Chancellor then. I’d roll the dice now, in the wake of Miami and NC the AA is about neutered when it comes to P5 schools.

I'm going to say we need to give Helton a chance. He's been in some pretty high profile offenses.

Again, Freeze is trouble we just don't need.

I'm going to say we need to give Helton a chance. He's been in some pretty high profile offenses.

Again, Freeze is trouble we just don't need.

I'm fine with the Helton hire. I'm just saying if he would have went with Freeze I'd have been good with that too. NCAA be damned.

I'm fine with the Helton hire. I'm just saying if he would have went with Freeze I'd have been good with that too. NCAA be damned.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I give Dooley and Jones credit for maintaining a clean program. Or as a minimum, keeping the NCAA eyes off it for the most part. I do NOT want to see that undone by hiring someone who already is in hot water with the NCAA for highly questionable recruiting skills.

If Saban wants to give him at shot at Coach's Second Chance U, but all means, let Saban be Saban. Otherwise, we should steer clear of it.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I give Dooley and Jones credit for maintaining a clean program. Or as a minimum, keeping the NCAA eyes off it for the most part. I do NOT want to see that undone by hiring someone who already is in hot water with the NCAA for highly questionable recruiting skills.

If Saban wants to give him at shot at Coach's Second Chance U, but all means, let Saban be Saban. Otherwise, we should steer clear of it.

I'm fine working in the grey areas. Hell, if ya ain't cheating ya ain't trying.

VN Store

Back