Free Legal Advice Featuring: San Diego Vol

Never saw that one

Her sister and husband fall in love. They frame her for his murder. She goes to jail for long long time. Not really dead hubbie and sister move, marry and live happily ever after under assumed names. Until she unexpectedly gets paroled early. She them kills hubbie but can't be charged for it since she had already been found guilty of killing him before....double jeopardy...(a suposed legal term?)

Her sister and husband fall in love. They frame her for his murder. She goes to jail for long long time. Not really dead hubbie and sister move, marry and live happily ever after under assumed names. Until she unexpectedly gets paroled early. She them kills hubbie but can't be charged for it since she had already been found guilty of killing him before....double jeopardy...(a suposed legal term?)

Hmm, interesting. Double jeopardy is real and means that you cannot be charged twice for the same crime, that happened at the same time after a conviction. I would say since she killed him at a later date, it would be a separate crime and she could be charged again. Her previous sentence would obviously be vacated

Hmm, interesting. Double jeopardy is real and means that you cannot be charged twice for the same crime, that happened at the same time after a conviction. I would say since she killed him at a later date, it would be a separate crime and she could be charged again. Her previous sentence would obviously be vacated

dang

Ron....can you give me a second lawyering opinion?

Last edited:
npBCF.gif

dang

Ron....can you give me a second lawyering opinion?

Indeed. First of all, dats some bull sh.t. Who would leave ashley judd? Prolly a queer. All she's gotta do is go all Shawshank redemption on they ass. Get the warden to trust you and then tell him whats up. Ya know, that her ole man is still alive. then the warden will be like - nuh uh. and she'll be all like oh yeah. Then she'll have to give the warden some ass. Then she'll git outta jail. Then she gotta frame his new old lady cause they gonna string her ass up if she gets caught killin him a anothertime. The judge will be all ***** you must be trippin'. i already put yo ass in jail once. then she be like but he wudn't really dead. and the judge be all oh ****!u serious? and ashley be like yeah! and the judge say well bich you still cant go round killin peoples. go back to jail.

I believe my point is made.

/winner

Indeed. First of all, dats some bull sh.t. Who would leave ashley judd? Prolly a queer. All she's gotta do is go all Shawshank redemption on they ass. Get the warden to trust you and then tell him whats up. Ya know, that her ole man is still alive. then the warden will be like - nuh uh. and she'll be all like oh yeah. Then she'll have to give the warden some ass. Then she'll git outta jail. Then she gotta frame his new old lady cause they gonna string her ass up if she gets caught killin him a anothertime. The judge will be all ***** you must be trippin'. i already put yo ass in jail once. then she be like but he wudn't really dead. and the judge be all oh ****!u serious? and ashley be like yeah! and the judge say well bich you still cant go round killin peoples. go back to jail.

/winner

LMAO, Awesome!

/winner

Hired!!!

Yep, Ron is the good lawyer. SD can be Ron's paralegal.

/winner

Meant to add, I really didn't blame Ashley Judd's husband for doing it. Sure, she looks great! But then it was like blah blah blah, Kentucky basketball...blah, blah, blah, Kentucky basketball. After hearing about 15 minutes of that crap, I was ready for him to kill her or something.

Meant to add, I really didn't blame Ashley Judd's husband for doing it. Sure, she looks great! But then it was like blah blah blah, Kentucky basketball...blah, blah, blah, Kentucky basketball. After hearing about 15 minutes of that crap, I was ready for him to kill her or something.

troof she prolly had dat sh.t comin

SDV, I saw Red registering for a VN account. Is there some sort of restraining order I can have issued?

SDV

got caught fapping at work to kate upton, what kind of legal recourse can I take to protect myself? also should I dispose of the dirty sock?

VN Store

Back