Free Kasey

She called out a parody account on Twitter for an off-color joke having to do with blackface. In turn someone found tweets of hers that used the n-word when she was in her teens. She was fired. Ironic really considering how the whole thing started. So much cancelling from all sides it's hard to keep track

Arguably our best defensive player was arrested and told the arresting cop that where he’s from they kill cops. He was allowed to grow and become a valuable member of the University, Knoxville community and potentially have a future in the NFL. This girl who called out someone for being racist or supporting a racist act gets her Twitter TL looked up and reveals that she used a terrible racial term when she was 14. 14 YEARS OLD. What the hell are we doing here?

Last edited:
Mixed feelings. I think it is stupid to fire her. Also think it really is stupid of her to think it is her business to comment on the Richard whoever Twitter account. It was a joke. No one needs you to protect or orchestrate their feelings about it.

I think she said the N word in a Tweet like 8 years ago?
I am very sorry, but that word is used ad nasueam in every rap song known to man. That word is one of the most popular words used in accepted main-stream black culture. No matter what the connotation of the word is, it is simply a word. This double standard as to who can say that word is an exercise in absurdity. You don't want people to say it, fine. Make sure EVERYONE is held to the same standard, not just non-blacks. How about some true equality?

She said she needed a slave. No clue if that was racial. Doesn't sound like a very nice person though.

There needs to be a statute of limitations on these things though. Can we not forgive in this country anymore?
There are several statutes of limitations in place, but it appears that social media lives forever in the eyes of a woke society.

Tennessee Statute of Limitations: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Negligence | Statute of Repose in Tennessee

Arguably our best defensive player was arrested and told the arresting cop that where he’s from they kill cops. He was allowed to grow and become a valuable member of the University, Knoxville community and potentially have a future in the NFL. This girl who called out someone for being racist or a supporting a racist act gets her Twitter TL looked up and reveals that she used a terrible racial term when she was 14. 14 YEARS OLD. What the hell are we doing here?
She was not 14 fwiw. Graduated from UT in 2017.

Reactions: oz615
She called out a parody account on Twitter for an off-color joke having to do with blackface. In turn someone found tweets of hers that used the n-word when she was in her teens. She was fired. Ironic really considering how the whole thing started. So much cancelling from all sides it's hard to keep track
Yeah, I think the most annoying aspect of Kasey's behavior is that she was trying to bully/shame someone else. That said, I would be happy to see the cycle of shaming stopped. People need to lighten up and forgive.

I said stupid stuff when I was a teenager, give it a rest.
I simply posted a link to the article. I stay away from most social media platforms, because I have many unpopular opinions. I could care less what a teenager commented about 9 or 10 years ago. When they start being able to read my mind, then I'm in trouble.

VN Store

Back