***Freak's Friday Night Before West Virginia Admittedly Off-Topic Thread***

Hoping I can still make it to the game tomorrow, woke up today with a 101 degree fever.
Went to the Mizz game in 2016 with a stomach virus.. just made sure I didnt eat nothing lol

Burgers, brews, chips and salsa on the menu. Interested in the USC/UNLV and AU/Washington games.

Wish I could make it to the game, but I'm stuck in Greenland, otherwise I would be there. As for the menu tomorrow it will consist of pizza, whiskey, beer, and maybe wings. I might be in the Artic circle but we aren't savages! I will be watching Mich vs ND tomorrow as well, one of my buddies up here is a huge Michigan fan. The only big plans for tonight are to go bowling, and to the Top of the World club, play some cornhole, get smashed, and hopefully sleep till about game time. I'm super excited and cant wait to see what CJP, and the Vols have in store for us this season! GBO, beat those Mountaineers!

Wish I could make it to the game, but I'm stuck in Greenland, otherwise I would be there. As for the menu tomorrow it will consist of pizza, whiskey, beer, and maybe wings. I might be in the Artic circle but we aren't savages! I will be watching Mich vs ND tomorrow as well, one of my buddies up here is a huge Michigan fan. The only big plans for tonight are to go bowling, and to the Top of the World club, play some cornhole, get smashed, and hopefully sleep till about game time. I'm super excited and cant wait to see what CJP, and the Vols have in store for us this season! GBO, beat those Mountaineers!
That's pretty awesome, what are you doing in Greenland?

It's finally time! It's finally football time in Tennessee again.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? What's everyone have on the menu for tomorrow? What other games are you interested in watching? Anybody have any big plans tonight?
Chili for tomorrow. First pot I've made since January or February. I'll tinker around with my recipe a bit and see if I can make it better. I'll probably watch the Michigan vs Notre Dame game tomorrow night. If not it'll be Alabama vs Louisville. I'd love to see the Auburn vs Washington game, but it's the same time as ours.

As for tonight, I thought about going to the high school game. Still might. But it's flipping humid. I'll probably stay here and watch the Michigan State game, and one of the late games.

Seriously?

Dl8-19lW4AEJX4B.jpg:large

VN Store

Back