***Freak's Friday Night Before West Virginia Admittedly Off-Topic Thread***

I'm stationed at Thule AB, I'm an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF

Tower? I’ve been involved with developing ATC systems most of the past 35 years, mostly center stuff, but lately with a detour into Flight Service. The system at ZNY that handles our Atlantic oceanic airspace (plus all of Pacific and procedural portions of ZAN) is my baby. Our group up in Eagan MN did more TRACON and military. We’re now developing the new domestic tower stuff, all electronic strips. Much respect for what you guys do.

Reactions: Beals
Went to the Gallatin-Hillsboro game with my son. He is a special need student in the 9th grade this year. We had a great time. It was fun as a day watching all the students say "hi Thomas". The Green Wave won in an upset, my big guy is happy so it was a great night.
Then I get home and find out JJ has been cleared. Night just got better. Now all I need is for a Vol victory tomorrow and my 3 day weekend is set.
Go Vols.
Go Vols! And go Green Wave!

Reactions: AllVolinGA
@CPVOL how did the brisket turn out?
Sorry, had to run to Nashville this AM so just now responding.....but it was outstanding. Smoked 14hrs and pulled off at 6:45 this AM. Wrapped it and set inside a microwave and we just ate. A tad bit dry but not terribly. Overall I’d give it an A

Reactions: vollygirl
Sorry, had to run to Nashville this AM so just now responding.....but it was outstanding. Smoked 14hrs and pulled off at 6:45 this AM. Wrapped it and set inside a microwave and we just ate. A tad bit dry but not terribly. Overall I’d give it an A
Nice!!

VN Store

Back