freak

Hey Freak. I cannot use the search feature on my iphone. The cursor simply will not set in the fields/boxes. It used to work fine. It has been a couple of weeks. I have no problem at all with it on desktop.

Hey Freak. I cannot use the search feature on my iphone. The cursor simply will not set in the fields/boxes. It used to work fine. It has been a couple of weeks. I have no problem at all with it on desktop.
It’s a minor bug that should be fixed in the update. Just make sure your scroll all the way to the top of the page before clicking the search box and it should work. It does for me.

Reactions: Orange.
@Freak still happening and its on a laptop
Send a link and I’ll look. The threads with a bunch of gifs just aren’t going to load quickly enough because of the size. The new software update will resolve that somewhat because it will prioritize what’s on screen instead of trying to load the entire page at once.

Seems to load ok for me. Remind me what device you're using. You said laptop, is it windows or mac? Have you tried a different browser just to see if it makes any difference?
windows and google -- I leave VN signed on and bookmarked, I guess I should clear cookies etc more often and see if that helps

Have you had a problem posting GIFS? I'm getting an error 'File too large' and I'm having to cut down on the frame count.

* View attachment 561787

@Freak

*** I posted this earlier in the RF. I forgot about this help thread. I saw someone else asking about it earlier this week but I can't remember where I saw it. Thanks for all you do.

GBO

It’s a minor bug that should be fixed in the update. Just make sure your scroll all the way to the top of the page before clicking the search box and it should work. It does for me.
It was fixed. Thanks!

VN Store

Back