FOX's Sleepy Hollow

Was surprised to hear about Starbucks, and that slavery is outlawed.
Maybe the angel thought that was unneccessary knowledge the second one important since a major change and would keep him from saying the whole emancipation thing that could have got him shot.

Also why did the sandman freeze after the confession?

he fed off the guilt and wrongdoings/sins of others when she said it won't happen again he could no longer have power
Posted via VolNation Mobile

British pronounciation. British Royal Marines do it, speaking from experience.

(*side note: don't EVER try to hang with a group of RM's when they get it in their heads to drink. It doesn't end well. I know this to be 1000% true.*)

Thanks!

Got into trouble did ya?

he fed off the guilt and wrongdoings/sins of others when she said it won't happen again he could no longer have power

So if a person confesses a sin or wrongdoing its like weight is lifted off shoulders making him useless similar to Freddy Krueger can't exist in your dreams if you don't fear him?

The Headless Horseman I think is one of the uniquest and greatest Villains.
He has no head making so you can't look at his face to see what he's looking at or see his emotions, can't attack his head he doesn't have one, a headless human body is not common, can't get information from him by talking, how can he continue to move with no head not something you can easily understand, what's his motives, if he's undead can he still be killed as in that he cant return, think of playing poker with robot I think that's a analogy for how much a advantage he has.

I would love to see a Supernatural -Sleepy Hollow crossover but since rival networks unlikely to happen.

Dean"Hell, a Angel,Hell's grand tourter, a imp that can fake his own death, just when I thought I saw it all of shocking I see the Ceasers Palace of shocking with a freakin headless horseman."
Sam" 10 years as supernatural hunters and you find this shocking."
Dean "Hey the smartass remarks are my territory."

Thanks!

Got into trouble did ya?

Nah, not really in trouble. I seriously think those boys were born with a bottle of whiskey in their hands. We had 8 of the BIG steel trash cans filled with ice and beer. There was NONE left at the end of the night (this was a platoon of RM's and probably 15 U.S. Marines). I personally bought a fifth of Jack Daniels, had just got the neck drank out of it when this big burly Brit looks at me and goes "mind if I have a go at that". Handed him my bottle, he chugs half the bottle in one pull. I was like "teach me, Jedi master!!!"

I was hung over for two days afterwards.

[/thread hijack]

So if a person confesses a sin or wrongdoing its like weight is lifted off shoulders making him useless similar to Freddy Krueger can't exist in your dreams if you don't fear him?

The Headless Horseman I think is one of the uniquest and greatest Villains.
He has no head making so you can't look at his face to see what he's looking at or see his emotions, can't attack his head he doesn't have one, a headless human body is not common, can't get information from him by talking, how can he continue to move with no head not something you can easily understand, what's his motives, if he's undead can he still be killed as in that he cant return, think of playing poker with robot I think that's a analogy for how much a advantage he has.

I would love to see a Supernatural -Sleepy Hollow crossover but since rival networks unlikely to happen.

Dean"Hell, a Angel,Hell's grand tourter, a imp that can fake his own death, just when I thought I saw it all of shocking I see the Ceasers Palace of shocking with a freakin headless horseman."
Sam" 10 years as supernatural hunters and you find this shocking."
Dean "Hey the smartass remarks are my territory."

as much as I love the 2 shows I would not want a crossover just seems weird though I did enjoy your dialogue above

Didn't take long!! Its interesting to note that this is for a 13 episode Second Season like the current 1st season. Fox is trying the cable network route of 13 episode seasons compared to the traditional network 22 episode seasons. Its also what helped CBS's summer hit Under The Dome who only had a 13 episode 1st season run.

'Sleepy Hollow' Renewed for Season 2 by Fox
'Sleepy Hollow' Renewed for Season 2 by Fox

via press release:

FOX AWAKENS SEASON TWO OF

HIT DRAMA SERIES “SLEEPY HOLLOW”

Premiere Episode Surpasses 22 Million Viewers Across Platforms

Next All-New Episode Airs Monday, October 7, on FOX

FOX will delve into a second season of the hit action/adventure series SLEEPY HOLLOW, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

“The show has proven to be a risk well worth taking – it’s a conceptual blast unlike anything else on television and it all holds together with inventive writing and a fantastic cast,” said Reilly. “I can’t wait for fans to experience what else is in store for this fall and even more of this wild ride into Season Two.”

The series premiere of SLEEPY HOLLOW earned a 5.0/13 rating among Adults 18-49 and drew 13.6 million viewers after three additional days of time-shifted viewing, making it FOX’s most successful fall drama premiere since the debut of “24” in November 2001. In fact, with its encore, post-three-day playback on DVR and VOD, and its streaming on FOX Broadcasting Company - FOX Television Shows and Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu, the series premiere of SLEEPY HOLLOW has already drawn an audience of more than 22 million. In Week Three, SLEEPY HOLLOW showed increasing retention, delivering a 3.0/8 rating and holding 97% of the prior week's Adults 18-49 delivery.

Last edited:
Season 2 its great.

I saw talk no resemblance to the original story.
It could work as a miniseries but not as a tv series not if you want something more than one season.

Let me add this is original Headless horseman is Death one four horseman of the Apocalypse.
Crane brought back from dead it has that bit of The Crow, combined with needing to learn about the new world Encino Man.
I could go on this is from what I read sleepy hollow imdb message boards not here.

Hollywood criticized for unoriginality this is trying to be original with story of sleepy hollow but with changes including set in the present day.

I'm hoping they change the way the Demon/Devil looks. If you slow it down when its in the mirror, its face looks pretty cheesy.

The beginning of last nights episode was awesome. I enjoy the show. It is dealing with spiritual warfare for sure. I just wish it was a little more 2 sided. They add snippets of scripture in the show and they never refer to the bad guy as satan.

Another great episode but they are killing me with the historical inaccuracies!

Unless I wasn't paying attention that was supposedly the "Boston Tea Party" during last nights episode?

However the actual Tea Party was December 16, 1773 the American Revolution didn't officially start until April 19, 1775 with the battles of Lexington & Concord. The 2nd Continental Congress didn't vote until June 14, 1775 to create the Continental Army out of the militia units around Boston and the next day (June 15) they appointed Washington as Commanding General he then didn't arrive in the Boston area to take command until July 3rd.

Unless I wasn't paying attention that was supposedly the "Boston Tea Party" during last nights episode?

However the actual Tea Party was December 16, 1773 the American Revolution didn't officially start until April 19, 1775 with the battles of Lexington & Concord. The 2nd Continental Congress didn't vote until June 14, 1775 to create the Continental Army out of the militia units around Boston and the next day (June 15) they appointed Washington as Commanding General he then didn't arrive in the Boston area to take command until July 3rd.

If I recall right yes same name.

Lucky for Fox that no one cares about historical inaccuracies. They want to be entertained and this show is.

Reactions: 1 person
:unsure:
The beginning of last nights episode was awesome. I enjoy the show. It is dealing with spiritual warfare for sure. I just wish it was a little more 2 sided. They add snippets of scripture in the show and they never refer to the bad guy as satan.

Satan as the big bad is overused or a Villain that's why I think he won't be the big bad in Sleepy Hollow.

Last edited:
The disease by the looks creeps me out, I assume that person on the horse is Pestilaence.

That would leave War, and Famine for other horsemen of Apocalypse if it is Pestilence.

Tonight's episode pestilence a horseman.

Death returned out of a lake epic seriously makes me think of Jason Voorhees Friday the 13th,also the whole fire when horse starts moving Marvel Ghost Rider.

Tonight's episode pestilence a horseman.

Death returned out of a lake epic seriously makes me think of Jason Voorhees Friday the 13th,also the whole fire when horse starts moving Marvel Ghost Rider.

We're on a three week break but the previews for the next episode look really good. I thought the best episodes so far have been the last two actually.

We're on a three week break but the previews for the next episode look really good. I thought the best episodes so far have been the last two actually.

So if death dies so does Crane?

Brilliant they keep showing snickers headless horseman commercial.

Its Baseball time with the Championship Series & the World Series!

Although I think they are going to re-air the "Pilot" next Monday.

I hate baseball unfortunately but luckily revolution supernatural vamp diaries etc can hold me over till then :)

VN Store

Back