FOX's Sleepy Hollow

You thought that a show called "Sleepy Hollow" was silly because everyone gave so easily into the idea that there's a headless horseman killing people?

I actually thought myself that it would take a few episodes for the police force to realize that it's a headless demonic horseman.

I actually thought myself that it would take a few episodes for the police force to realize that it's a headless demonic horseman.

This. They went from you're the main suspect to here help the police catch a headless horseman way too fast.

I like this show, but how did the secret tunnels from the Revolutionary War get modern day metal steps and ladders?

Reactions: 1 person
My dvr once again decided not to record something on a monday. This time is picked this show. Stupid TWC!

I like this show, but how did the secret tunnels from the Revolutionary War get modern day metal steps and ladders?

as a amateur historian I cringed when I saw this not to mention that supposed gun powder and boxes setting in the same place for around 230 years. I also saw one shot that showed an overhead sewer/water grate.

Stuff like that though minor can turn me off a program because I see the historical inaccuracies.

perhaps the secret society of witches progressed with the times and installed the newer, OHSA-compliant metal stairs

Reactions: 2 people
I like the 1 monster per show sequence that can be compared to Grimm or supernatural
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How long until Ichibod and the police deputy hook up? I don't see this working relationship lasting forever.

Last edited:
perhaps the secret society of witches progressed with the times and installed the newer, OHSA-compliant metal stairs

ok, after watching the episode, I'm pretty sure the producers screwed that one up. However, there isn't a show on TV that doesn't have continuity errors. I will forgive the metal stairs in exchange for Ichabod losing the 250 year old clothing.

ok, after watching the episode, I'm pretty sure the producers screwed that one up. However, there isn't a show on TV that doesn't have continuity errors. I will forgive the metal stairs in exchange for Ichabod losing the 250 year old clothing.

Technically it isn't even 250 years old, he "died" in 1781, so really he is 232 years old.

Why the hell does he keep saying "leftenant"?

British pronounciation. British Royal Marines do it, speaking from experience.

(*side note: don't EVER try to hang with a group of RM's when they get it in their heads to drink. It doesn't end well. I know this to be 1000% true.*)

Reactions: 1 person

i've noticed a few other similar things that in theory he should be oblivious to but seems to know more than he should. like when they were breaking into the tunnels he went straight to that fire extinguisher box to get the bar to break the wall down.

Is the sandman a cross between Freddy Krueger and the grim reaper?

They had a snickers commercial with a headless horseman shown when sleepy hollow was being shown.

i've noticed a few other similar things that in theory he should be oblivious to but seems to know more than he should. like when they were breaking into the tunnels he went straight to that fire extinguisher box to get the bar to break the wall down.

Was it a angel that brought him back?
Is it possible the person that brought him back gave him some knowledge?

230 year old clothes buried in the ground would most certainly not make it to 2013. If they did, they wouldn't look like that.

Was it a angel that brought him back?
Is it possible the person that brought him back gave him some knowledge?

it's possible i guess but there were other things, that i can't remember specifically at the moment, that he was totally clueless about. another thing i remember that stuck out was that he knew what a dollar was and it's value. the us dollar wasn't introduced until 1785 and if i recall correctly crane's year was 1781? i think

it's possible i guess but there were other things, that i can't remember specifically at the moment, that he was totally clueless about. another thing i remember that stuck out was that he knew what a dollar was and it's value. the us dollar wasn't introduced until 1785 and if i recall correctly crane's year was 1781? i think

Was surprised to hear about Starbucks, and that slavery is outlawed.
Maybe the angel thought that was unneccessary knowledge the second one important since a major change and would keep him from saying the whole emancipation thing that could have got him shot.

Also why did the sandman freeze after the confession?

VN Store

Back