Four things I'm waiting to see the 1st game.

1. Worley manage the game and make good decisions with the ball. We don't need a hero..

2. I want to see how well this offensive line has gelled and how they run block. I really don't think that their is going to be as large of a drop off in production as some think. I believe that some of these guys have a mean streak that some of the offensive lineman lacked last year.

3. I want to see pressure from the front seven. I want to see the ends set the edges and turn the sweeps that has burned us so many times in the turned back into the middle for the linebackers to clean up.

4. I want to see these young corners be smart and aggressive with their play. I want us to be able to play more man/press coverage so the linebackers can blitz more.

Reactions: 2 people
I am most interested to see how good of a job the coaches have done getting the players prepared. Especially the OC and DC.

Al Wilson and Leonard Little - YouTube

I want to see " A HOST OF VOLUNTEERS ON ALL TACKLES" R.I.P. JOHN WARD

I want to see us have more Yards after CATCH and
CONTACT than countless seasons previously.

I want to see and feel the SPIRIT and ELECTRICITY back into NEYLAND STADIUM and SHIELD-WATKINS FIELD. The greatest venue in all sports and most daunting place to win in the country.

I want to see both lines DOMINATED by our "young, thin, inexperienced players." Gel and become 2 units that can not be taken for granted the rest of the season!

I want to let Chuckie Keeton and all of the USU faithful know, talk is cheap and like Al WILSON says it best in the video above. "Y'ALL BRING IT TODAY!!!"

I have so many more but will just give the first few that come to mind!!

Reactions: 1 person
I want to see someone, anyone, effectively cover a pass across the middle. If/when they are completed, I want to see the receiver tackled immediately rather than outrun the MLB or whoever is in coverage.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back