Formula 1 Thread

Just got off the phone with Lewis. He is really pumped for this race, he can't wait to show his stuff going up through the field.

Interestingly he did remind me of something... His rookie season, podiums all the way through the first nine races. Nearly won it all that year...

Schumacher was having such a good race... Bummer to see him go out early because the pit crew couldn't get a wheel on correctly.

Most competitive F1 race in a looooong time. There was a race several years ago when Alonso was first with Renault and there was a 3 car battle for the lead that was a bit better but overall this was awesome. MUCH more competitive than the Cup snoozer at Texas.

Huge day for MB. Despite Rosberg crushing fools, that was easily the best race of the year so far. Kind of a bummer to see my boy Kimi take a tumble there at the end. Hamilton made a herculean effort to finish on the podium.

Huge day for MB. Despite Rosberg crushing fools, that was easily the best race of the year so far. Kind of a bummer to see my boy Kimi take a tumble there at the end. Hamilton made a herculean effort to finish on the podium.

Hamilton stepped outside of himself. If he hadn't been caught behind the Mexican he would have taken the fight to Button a bit better.

Surprised they let Webber and Seb, pass each other. Red-Bull hates Mark.

I have no idea what the deal was with that Red Bull exchange.

And yeah, sucked for Hamilton, but not much he could have done with those track conditions. Soooo much debris out there.

I have no idea what the deal was with that Red Bull exchange.

And yeah, sucked for Hamilton, but not much he could have done with those track conditions. Soooo much debris out there.

I am such a Ham-Ham fanboy that I cheered when Jenson had trouble in the pits, nice to see Macca's pit troubles go both ways. Yes I am a terrible fan.

The Rosberg era starts here boys!!!!! My man is finally showing us he is the best on the grid!

reverse-1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Managed to avoid news about this race, I'm just now watching qualifying on the DVR. Crazy circumstances around the race, but the track conditions are almost as wild. First half of Q1 was reminiscent of the 90's with dudes hitting full lock around corners.

The GP2 race was bat**** nuts. If you can, get up early tomorrow, you will not be disappointed.

Nerd, bit of a disappointment for Hamilton. I wonder if we'll see Red Bull return to form for the rest of the season.

And a good day for my boy Kimi!

Nerd, bit of a disappointment for Hamilton. I wonder if we'll see Red Bull return to form for the rest of the season.

And a good day for my boy Kimi!

McLaren has been crap this year on pits.

Malaysia with Lewis

China with Jenson

Bahrain with Lewis

They really need to get it together.

Lewis did well to collect some points.

In a contract year his stock is rising. He needs 5-6 wins to take the championship, and 2-3 to get him in the ears of other team principles for a contract.

Unless today was a sign of things to come from vettel, hamilton will get another one at least.

World driver's championship?

I see Lewis as a three time by the time he calls it quits.

When I was on the phone with Lewis, I pointed out that he should be a three time champion right now.

He didn't like me saying that, but admitted I was right.

I don't actually know Lewis

How is it you talk to him again?

And I was referring to races. Youre right that they've had some serious pit issues, imo it speaks volumes to his consistency that he is where he is in the standings without winning yet. Most podiums so far, right?

Season is shaping up nicely - 4 races/4 different winners from 4 different manufacturers. The only real predictable points so far are 1) McLaren will lose it in the pits and 2) Weber will finish 4th.

I'm becoming a Grosjean fan. During the China pre-race interview he looked completely relaxed eventhough he'd only completed 4 total laps in the 1st 2 races. He had a nice showing there then got a podium in Bahrain.

VN Store

Back