Formula 1 Thread

I am not going to tell you how much they were, but I am excited to have tickets to Montreal next month. On the off chance anyone else is going and need any recommendations let me know, I live in the area.
Hope you have a great time at all the race activities and atmosphere this weekend.

Post some pics, if you can 🙂

The fact it took that long to get the car off the track is crazy. You screwed Norris. Push the thing 200 feet and it is off the track in 2 minutes.

The fact it took that long to get the car off the track is crazy. You screwed Norris. Push the thing 200 feet and it is off the track in 2 minutes.

Commit to bringing a truck out when you see that car stopped. It’s grass all around, 5 Brits aren’t pushing that race car through the grass.

Reactions: Fun coupon VOL
De Vries out and Ricciardo in at Alpha Tauri effective immediately.

Ricciardo back in F1 with AlphaTauri, De Vries out
Hate it for NDV - but I think everyone saw it coming.

I guess this is a good situation for DR. He doesn't have to win in this car. Just perform better than NDV did (which should be hard, since Nic really didn't do anything to impress) and occasional be on par or better than Yuki...

I am... On DVR. Just too late to watch live.

Martin did torch F1 during the opening of FP2 & it was brutally honest.
Saw a quote of Max calling it 99% show and 1% sport or something. He’s not wrong.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Saw a quote of Max calling it 99% show and 1% sport or something. He’s not wrong.
I don't think many of the racers are thrilled to be there, with all the over the top theatrics going on. They just want to race.

I'm hopeful the course will work itself into a decent race...

VN Store

Back