Former Vol Commit Otha Peters Transferring from Arkansas

You probably think that your squirrel is funny.

oh-no-they-didn-t-o.gif

I say no to guys who didn't want to be Vols. I understand that Dooley didn't help the matter any, but we want talented players who want to be here. We don't need to take a back seat to anybody. I say screw guys like Jalen Ramsey and Peters. The way CBJ and this staff recruits we don't have to beg for guys to come play for us, and we sure don't have to take on players who choice other schools over us when we highly recruited them.

Damn straight! Throw Von bell and Lambert in that category as well. I know I should probably be the bigger guy and wish them well but... I don't. I have the all fail!

Damn straight! Throw Von bell and Lambert in that category as well. I know I should probably be the bigger guy and wish them well but... I don't. I have the all fail!

I don't ever wish failure for an 18 year old just because they are so young and have so much life to live. I also don't believe in taking guys that openly bash or lie to UT. Ramsey, Lambert, Peters, etc all fit that category. I know ppl say Kamara here, and I'm not trying to make a double standard here either, but Kamara was in a situation where Dooley had recruited him and then was fired. He saw the Bama offer and jumped on it and then realized he'd never play RB there and left. Had CBJ and staff been here a year before Kamara would have been a Vol with Croom.

Alvin Kamara didn't switch his commitment the day before NSD. That's where I'm on the fence but it doesn't matter. Like someone stated, he's probably going D2
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The level of butthurt over 17 year old kids that choose to go to school elsewhere never ceases to amaze me. Why would anyone not want this kid to succeed somewhere? Some of you want this kid to fail in life because 3 years ago he changed his mind on UT? As if 17 year old kids trying to decide where to go to college are never allowed to change their mind, right? So many on here are in serious need of growing up.

Reactions: 2 people
The level of butthurt over 17 year old kids that choose to go to school elsewhere never ceases to amaze me. Why would anyone not want this kid to succeed somewhere? Some of you want this kid to fail in life because 3 years ago he changed his mind on UT? As if 17 year old kids trying to decide where to go to college are never allowed to change their mind, right? So many on here are in serious need of growing up.

Thanks Dad...

Reactions: 4 people
I don't ever wish failure for an 18 year old just because they are so young and have so much life to live. I also don't believe in taking guys that openly bash or lie to UT. Ramsey, Lambert, Peters, etc all fit that category. I know ppl say Kamara here, and I'm not trying to make a double standard here either, but Kamara was in a situation where Dooley had recruited him and then was fired. He saw the Bama offer and jumped on it and then realized he'd never play RB there and left. Had CBJ and staff been here a year before Kamara would have been a Vol with Croom.

When I say fail... I don't mean go get hurt or arrested. I just mean that I don't want to to go become all Americans. Of so, it's like we lost out on even more. When a kid that you were expecting to see play for UT such as ortho Peters ends up transferring from AK it's almost as if we didn't end up losing out on anything and it lessens the sting from losing them. Like I said though... You're probably a little better sportsman than me in this regard

VN Store

Back