Former Vol Commit Otha Peters Transferring from Arkansas

I would transfer from Arkansas, too. That is a sinking ship with Bielema at the helm. I like the fact that he was the "best hire" in the SEC according to ESPN going into last season. Clearly wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

College football fans

He has stayed hurt both years so far. Last year he broke his arm and so far this year he has been beat out by a sophomore. I'd say that's the reason for transferring. If he's not willing to work there I'd say we don't need him in Knoxville. JMO

Reactions: 2 people
This kid was on the edge right from the start. His mother wanted him at UT I think but now the infamous statement from her was..."he got white-girled"...So I agree...WHY, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, WOULD WE WANT HIM ON OUR TEAM???

This kid was on the edge right from the start. His mother wanted him at UT I think but now the infamous statement from her was..."he got white-girled"...So I agree...WHY, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, WOULD WE WANT HIM ON OUR TEAM???

Negative..another players Mom said that.. He's on our roster now and she posts on here..

VN Store

Back