Former LAPD officer on a cop killing spree (merged)

Whoa...I read the article from the LA Times, but I didn't understand why they unleashed on that blue truck. Does anyone know how this happened?

Does anyone know how this happened?

uQg4I.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
When I read the links I missed the part that stated he was a black male. No picture was supplied at the time I read the article.

I hope those ladies sue the **** out of the LAPD. Dumbasses. These are the guys we're supposed to trust with our protection to the point that we give up our guns. No thanks.

wow. and to think that the lapd officers who shot up the truck did so despite their "extensive" training!

wow. and to think that the lapd officers who shot up the truck did so despite their "extensive" training!

In fairness, I have no idea why they opened up on the truck. It would have been nice to know exactly what happened to elicit that type of response. The article doesn't give any details.

It certainly looks reckless and unnecessary at this point.

The idiot LA cops have made driving a pickup truck a reason to riddle you or your car with bullets.

And people wonder why so many hate the uneducated, trigger-happy brutes that populate police forces all over the country.

This guy has some dirt on the cops. I read some of his manifesto and he has had enough.

Former military. Marksman and very high security clearance prior to all of this.

This guy has some dirt on the cops. I read some of his manifesto and he has had enough.

Former military. Marksman and very high security clearance prior to all of this.

So, your typical leftist turd then......

If there is a message buried deep within Dorner's incoherent litany of recriminations, anger, and random name-checks, it's this: People who go on shooting sprees typically tell us very little about society at large. They are by definition far, far beyond the range of normal (or even abnormal) behavior and, as such, shouldn't be used to generalize about larger social forces at work.

For all the psychologizing about the causes of Adam Lanza's deadly rage and what it supposedly says about video games, popular culture, divorce, absent fathers, Asperger's, and a million other things raised by commentators, it's highly unlikely that anyone will be motivated to connect the dots between Dorner's pathology and the world around him. If guns did not exist, or had not been in wide circulation for hundreds of years in America, he might be a poster child for tighter gun restrictions. But given that he was a former cop - and pro-gun control - he would not even be the sort of person that would fall under the net of even the most draconian proposals to make weapons tougher to get.

Manifesto of Spree Killer Dorner: Work of Nut Job With No Connection to Reality - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Last edited:

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”...

Then shoots three people.

Maybe it was on purpose. Kinda like the movie about the death penalty where they faked a murder only to prove that the state was capable of putting an innocent man (who unbeknownst to everyone was in on it) to death.

Maybe it was on purpose. Kinda like the movie about the death penalty where they faked a murder only to prove that the state was capable of putting an innocent man (who unbeknownst to everyone was in on it) to death.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I think Texas proved it pretty well recently.

VN Store

Back