Former LAPD officer on a cop killing spree (merged)

When this story broke I thought the guy looked familiar. Turns out he played RB at SUU while I was there (2000). Only about 8,000 students, so I know I saw him around.

If he were Tea Party, the mainstream media would have the story they've been looking for since 2009.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh ok.

Serious question. Would you have same opinion if it was a tea party member or would you want it posted as Mav did?

Just curious. Mav does go to far sometimes IMO But so do some others such as lg.

It is one person - using him as an exemplar of any political persuasion is ridiculous IMO.

He's a psycho

This has crazy white guy written all over it.

I don't know what made him snap but they need to stop him soon

And the the LAPD cops just made him look a little less crazy.

Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop - latimes.com

Two women who were shot by Los Angeles police in Torrance early Thursday during a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer were delivering newspapers, sources said.

The women, shot in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue, were taken to area hospitals, Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase said. They were not identified. One was shot in the hand and the other in the back, according to Jesse Escochea, who captured video of the victims being treated.

It was not immediately known what newspapers the women were delivering. After the shooting, the blue pickup was riddled with bullet holes and what appeared to be newspapers lay in the street alongside.

Last edited:
I assumed Obsessed didn't know he was black given his post.

Sue me.

I didn't. Thank you for telling me.

I try not to assume but it does have crazy white guy written all over it.

He could've been Latino just the same.

But thanks anyway

Shoot on sight...

6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee850259a970d-640wi

You would think that at some point after the first fifteen rounds were fired (I count at least twenty-three bullet holes in the picture), the cops shooting at the truck would have realized that nobody was returning fire...

Shoot on sight...

You would think that at some point after the first fifteen rounds were fired (I count at least twenty-three bullet holes in the picture), the cops shooting at the truck would have realized that nobody was returning fire...

It's not even the right make/model truck as Domer's.

This has crazy white guy written all over it.

I don't know what made him snap but they need to stop him soon

You might try reading the links before replying with what you think. just sayin.

It's not even the right make/model truck as Domer's.

It's a truck, though; and, heaven forbid we hold cops to a high standard. I imagine these goons who shot up this truck will be suspended with pay...that will show them.

It's a truck, though; and, heaven forbid we hold cops to a high standard. I imagine these goons who shot up this truck will be suspended with pay...that will show them.

Can it not be said that We The People should have an HONEST FEAR of POLICE WITH GUNS?

This is the reason the 2nd amendment was created!

VN Store

Back