Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

I told myself I wouldn't get excited until I saw them (football scoop) post it.... just poured a tall glass of makers with a splash of water! This was some much needed good news! Now sign on the dotted line, go lock down out current targets and go steal some recruits...

You may hear a McCullers commitment as well...lots of fire around that over in the recruiting forum. Could be a great end to the week.

Is this for real?

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Steal the spotlight and announce Shannon at the beginning of the UA Game. Have that s*** scrolling at the bottom ESPN the entire game. Get some good pub for once.

You know that's not happening.

I told myself I wouldn't get excited until I saw them (football scoop) post it.... just poured a tall glass of makers with a splash of water! This was some much needed good news! Now sign on the dotted line, go lock down out current targets and go steal some recruits...

Makers is a damn fine product!

I need to see the Jake Gyllenhall GIF when he was on Letterman.....that'll sum it up if this is true

You may hear a McCullers commitment as well...lots of fire around that over in the recruiting forum. Could be a great end to the week.

Your right I thought I heard that yesterday! keep the ball rolling....

I got this off of college football recruiting

corncrazeGage Axford

S LaDarrell McNeil reaffirms his commitment to Tennessee. There goes

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee: Multiple sources telling us that Randy Shannon has agreed to become defensive coordinator at Tennessee. Tennessee has not confirmed.

VN Store

Back