Football Pick 'em Standings

TRM has stated that #11 impacted the regular season tallies of most of us. By rule #11, my full season total was reduced by 40 points, thus dropping me out of continuing.

We went into this knowing TRM’s rules, even though we’re forgetful of all but 9a & 9b. Would most of the drop outs prefer a straight 1 point for a correct pick with a tie breaker at the end? Maybe we can convince TRM or Hoosier_Vol to run one next year.

Reactions: 508mikey
I will never pick against the Vols. Before each season, I’m “12-0 till they ain’t.” This is my Achilles heel in pick ‘ems. So be it. Despite that, I was in the top four towards the end of the season. I’ll always pick the Vols whatever the odds, and I’ll join pick ‘ems with others who claim to be Vols fans but will pick them to lose. It is what it is. GBO.

TRM has stated that #11 impacted the regular season tallies of most of us. By rule #11, my full season total was reduced by 40 points, thus dropping me out of continuing.

We went into this knowing TRM’s rules, even though we’re forgetful of all but 9a & 9b. Would most of the drop outs prefer a straight 1 point for a correct pick with a tie breaker at the end? Maybe we can convince TRM or Hoosier_Vol to run one next year.
I knew what the rules were but Thanksgiving week family took precedence. I was just suggesting that he drop the lowest week. That allows someone to miss a single week but still stay in the hunt. He was unwilling to compromise. He is not a benevolent ruler.

I knew what the rules were but Thanksgiving week family took precedence. I was just suggesting that he drop the lowest week. That allows someone to miss a single week but still stay in the hunt. He was unwilling to compromise. He is not a benevolent ruler.
Well duh. He’s TRM.

Are we doing a bowl/playoffs pick ‘ems?

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back