Football Pick 'em Standings

I’m not sure if this is feminine thinking or Bevoism…

I did not think that Milton could win on the road so that's why I picked Florida and Mizzou. I wanted you all to win those games but I did not think you would.

I picked B*** to beat Texas earlier in the year. I got that one wrong.

I don't like losing.

Those in the golf thread last fall remember that.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’m not sure if this is feminine thinking or Bevoism…
Good Lord! "Feminine thinking"; whiskey tango foxtrot.

We're the ultimate loving realists. We want everything good for the ones in our lives, but we see the odds.

Good Lord! "Feminine thinking"; whiskey tango foxtrot.

We're the ultimate loving realists. We want everything good for the ones in our lives, but we see the odds.
Surely, you see that I was attempting to provoke WTF.

Fixed it for you.
gsoje6cc6ro01.gif

Last edited:
Here are the most recent standings after week 13. CAO 29 Nov 2023 9:27 pm ET

View attachment 598820

CFB Pick 'Em Rules

1. Ten games will be posted every week, except week 0

2. Pick who you think will win each game then either email them to me (ron_mexico66@yahoo.com) or comment your picks
a. If I have "liked" your comment, that indicates your submission has been recorded

3. There is no penalty for a wrong pick on the weekly picks, except for the Tennessee game

4. You will receive 1 point for each correct pick, except for the Tennessee game

5. Each Tennessee game is worth 2 points. A wrong pick in the Tennessee game will result in a -2 points loss.

6. Picks MUST be in the correct format so that I can easily copy and paste. The spelling of each team I use in the initial post must be the same spelling you use in your picks

7. If you don't spell good, your score will reflect that because you will not get credit for that pick

8. All picks must be in by 8:00 am each Saturday morning.

9. If anything weird happens throughout the season, (cancelled games, schedule shift, etc) I will be sole arbiter of how to fairly proceed. The appeal process is as follows:
A. STFU
B. You were probably going to lose anyways

10. Include a National Champion and SEC Champion pick with your picks for the first week of the season

11. Include your prediction for Tennessee's regular season (12 games) win total in your picks for the first week of the season
a. For every win you are off by you will lose 10 points
b. If you predict the regular season win total with 100% accuracy, you will receive 50 bonus points

11. The National Champion and SEC Champion picks will be worth 10 bonus points, if you get it right

12. Anyone that posts a video or picture of themselves draping the Saban statue in Tuscaloosa with Tennessee gear will be rewarded with 50 bonus points
a. Your face must be clear and you must be holding a sign with the date and time of the event
b. I must receive the picture/video within 1 hour of you taking it

13. Anyone that rubs their muddy boots on Kirby Smart's couch on video while yelling, "F*** your couch, Kirby. You rich motherf***er! VOLS BI***!" shall receive 50 bonus points
a. Your face must be clear and you must be holding a sign with the date and time of the event
b. I must receive the video within 1 hour of you taking it

14. Anyone that gets a Vols permanent tattoo on their face shall receive 5 bonus points

15. Anyone that doesn't make a submission for a total of two weeks during the season will be eliminated. That is any two weeks during the season. They need not be consecutive for this rule to be enacted.

16. At the end of the regular season (week 13), anyone that is 30 points or more behind the leader will be eliminated from competition.

17. Ten conference championship games, sixteen bowl games, and the national championship game will be scored.

Example:
Tennessee
Colorado
Boise St.
Cal
Washington St.
UTSA
West Virginia
UNC
Tulane
LSU
how much did @Souce pay you to adjust his picks?

VN Store

Back