Florida ticket prices

They'll go up or down(more likely IMO) after this weekend.

Guys, the game is not sold out yet. If you want face value tickets ($80), then get them from UT (nose bleed).

Its been a weird year for tickets. i sold my two lower lever tickets to utah state a few days before the game and i asked $140 for the pair, they were pretty decent, couple rows into the dry, aisle seats, about 15 yardline on the home sidebut i thought i was a little high and was prepared to take 100-120 for them and i had people basically fighting over them via text. they were gone offa craigs in under 45 minutes. I probably could have got $180-200 for the pair if i tried which to me is crazy for a mid major game. guess weve finally got something to be excited about

Because we gon whip dey azz!!!

Also, I bought two from UT ticket office for $80 each, about 3 weeks ago. Section AA row 4. Pretty good seats, imo. But it's going to be a long jump to the field when the clock strikes 00:00. ��

You will be sitting with a lot of Florida fans.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously. People want to wait until the last minute and then complain about the price. They should have bought the Orange and White package a month ago for $170 for 3 games! Dummies.

I actually did this package a week and a half ago. I had been looking for tix to Florida and saw the prices people were asking and this deal was like hitting the jack pot! Much better seats too

I've been unable to find tickets too and I check multiple times a day. Thing I'm noticing is that these tickets aren't selling at those crazy prices because they're still on there day in and day out, and some are starting to drop a bit. I won't pay over $150 for a low bowl ticket unless its outstanding seats. I've always been able to get a good pair in the north endzone for $250. I hope we beat UGA, but if it don't happen, then these ticket prices are going to drop majorly. If we do win...they can't go up much because they're already overpriced, and unless you're rich, most folks can't afford to pay those prices.

One side note... The absurd ticket prices scalpers ask is one reason you see so many opposing fans in Neyland. It's beyond sad that so called Vol fans would rather sale their tickets to a Gator, Dawg, or Crimson Tide fan to make more money. These folks are not true Vol fans! Neyland still gets loud, but it's not near the atmosphere it was back in the 90's. A lot more opposing fans in our stadium than there was back then. Hell Bama took over Neyland 4 years ago. That was by far the saddest sight I've ever seen at Neyland Stadium. I don't know about you folks, but I wish they would crack down on ticket scalping and start giving citations or arresting the scum ripping folks off on gamedays. Maybe one day they will get a real job! Probably living off the government and trying to make money on the side. That's what our nation has come to.

You do realize that ANYTHING you buy has a specified markup. Tickets are no different. I am trying to sell bama tickets, and I'm looking for over face value. BTW, I have a full time job, but understand that you don't turn down a profit. Also, if an opposing fan offers triple what a UT fan is offering, it would be moronic to not take the higher offer. I'm sure you feel the same way, and would do the same but you are just being a message board hero.

In conclusion, unless you are naked, sitting in the library, and only take free things, you have paid over face value.

You do realize that ANYTHING you buy has a specified markup. Tickets are no different. I am trying to sell bama tickets, and I'm looking for over face value. BTW, I have a full time job, but understand that you don't turn down a profit. Also, if an opposing fan offers triple what a UT fan is offering, it would be moronic to not take the higher offer. I'm sure you feel the same way, and would do the same but you are just being a message board hero.

In conclusion, unless you are naked, sitting in the library, and only take free things, you have paid over face value.

Couldn't agree more. Hell, I sold 6 tickets to bama and got $1100 and they were all UT fans willing to pay that amount. I was asking waaaaaaay over what I really wanted but they insisted...almost had people fighting over them. Personally, I would never pay over face but everyone is different. Also, supply and demand always wins.

This isn't the Dooley years anymore :cray:. $hit, look at the prices for bama home homes. Different sport but same thing: Look at prices for admission to any Blackhawks game and compare that to a Preds game. I never paid more than $15/each last season and never sat higher than row 2 in uppers, but guess what? They were terrible. Supply and demand.

Last edited:

No message board hero here, and yes I have paid well over face value many times to attend UT football games and expect the same if able to attend the UF game. There's turning a reasonable profit and then there's greed. Last time Florida was in town, I got a pair for $250 in the north endzone, 2 rows directly above the tunnel the Vols enter the field through. They were reasonably priced, and great tickets that were above face value. People are wanting $200+ a piece for low bowl tickets not near as good as the pair I had two years ago. To each his own I guess. If you're ok with ripping people off and would rather turn a ridiculous profit by selling to rival fans willing to pay more then so be it. I've always took pride in doing people right because at the end of the day I've got to be able to look myself in the mirror and like the person I see. It's the way I was raised and the way I try to raise my own children. Ticket scalpers act like this is the UT/FL matchup of the 90's when in reality its a 5-7 team from last year with a loss this year vs a 4-8 team from last year that almost lost at home to UK last week. These are not the powerhouse teams of the 90's. I'm not going to whine or cry if I can't find tickets this year to take my 11 year old son to the game, because we'll just use the money to take in the Bears game in Atlanta the following week, or go catch a NHL game in Nashville next month. There's lots of ways to spend time together and enjoy a sporting event other than UT football games. It's just funny when there's people that talk about how real fans attend the games and support the team, but then they want to rip them off by trying to turn a huge profit. Like I said... to each his own, but there's always watching on TV with friends and family and that don't cost anything. Good luck with selling those Bama tickets and I'm sure you'll find a Bammer fan to pay your asking price. No wonder they took over Neyland Stadium 4 years ago. True VFL!

Couldn't agree more. Hell, I sold 6 tickets to bama and got $1100 and they were all UT fans willing to pay that amount. Personally, I would never pay over face but everyone is different. Also, supply and demand always wins.

This isn't the Dooley years anymore :cray:. $hit, look at the prices for bama home homes. Different sport but same thing: Look at prices for admission to any Blackhawks game and compare that to a Preds game. I never paid more than $15/each last season and never sat higher than row 2 in uppers, but guess what? They were terrible. Supply and demand.

Don't agree with your thinking, but to each his own. This is far from the Dooley era, but far from the 90's Vols era also. Hard to win in the SEC with a spotty offensive line, and Florida almost lost to UK in the Swamp last week.

Nice to see a fellow hockey fan on here and while I think you're a little off on your thinking of UT football prices, you are spot on in your assessment of Preds games. I've always had great low bowl seats for Preds games for face value or below the last 8 years I've been attending. By far the best value in professional sports.

No message board hero here, and yes I have paid well over face value many times to attend UT football games and expect the same if able to attend the UF game. There's turning a reasonable profit and then there's greed. Last time Florida was in town, I got a pair for $250 in the north endzone, 2 rows directly above the tunnel the Vols enter the field through. They were reasonably priced, and great tickets that were above face value. People are wanting $200+ a piece for low bowl tickets not near as good as the pair I had two years ago. To each his own I guess. If you're ok with ripping people off and would rather turn a ridiculous profit by selling to rival fans willing to pay more then so be it. I've always took pride in doing people right because at the end of the day I've got to be able to look myself in the mirror and like the person I see. It's the way I was raised and the way I try to raise my own children. Ticket scalpers act like this is the UT/FL matchup of the 90's when in reality its a 5-7 team from last year with a loss this year vs a 4-8 team from last year that almost lost at home to UK last week. These are not the powerhouse teams of the 90's. I'm not going to whine or cry if I can't find tickets this year to take my 11 year old son to the game, because we'll just use the money to take in the Bears game in Atlanta the following week, or go catch a NHL game in Nashville next month. There's lots of ways to spend time together and enjoy a sporting event other than UT football games. It's just funny when there's people that talk about how real fans attend the games and support the team, but then they want to rip them off by trying to turn a huge profit. Like I said... to each his own, but there's always watching on TV with friends and family and that don't cost anything. Good luck with selling those Bama tickets and I'm sure you'll find a Bammer fan to pay your asking price. No wonder they took over Neyland Stadium 4 years ago. True VFL!

If they are willing to pay the price, how are they being ripped off? Who is the judge of what good seats are? Personally, I would find two rows above the tunnel not very good. Also, don't you think it says something about a fan base that people such as yourself complain about the ticket prices while opposing fans scoop them up? Once again, to ignore profit for the sake of "being a true vfl" is beyond stupid.

It depends on what your expectations are for seats as well. I'm good anywhere in the lower bowl and I hhaven't ever paid more than $125 per. That was the top 5 Auburn team Ainge's year.

Tickets will only go up though. I remember selling Florida tickets for $300 per in late 90's.

If they are willing to pay the price, how are they being ripped off? Who is the judge of what good seats are? Personally, I would find two rows above the tunnel not very good. Also, don't you think it says something about a fan base that people such as yourself complain about the ticket prices while opposing fans scoop them up? Once again, to ignore profit for the sake of "being a true vfl" is beyond stupid.

That line of thought only goes one way by a buyer. When you can hardly give away your season tickets to one of the lesser games in a bad season, nobody offers to pay close to face in the spirit of being a "vfl". Said another way, there's no such thing as a buyer thinking they are paying an unreasonably low price.

Reactions: 2 people

Like I said man...to each his own. I understand when people are trying to get back some of their donation money, but it burns me up when people by individual game tickets to only resell for a profit when they could care less about going themselves. It just sucks they are keeping real fans out because they care more about making some easy money off some wealthy individual. I'm not going to argue about it no more. Just agree to disagree. Have a good day.

Kinda wishing I'd bought extras when they first went on sale for $80 a piece. I'm wondering how good of an investment it would be to buy some tickets as the Georgia game is ending if we're ahead and reselling them during the week... hmmm :question:

Don't agree with your thinking, but to each his own. This is far from the Dooley era, but far from the 90's Vols era also. Hard to win in the SEC with a spotty offensive line, and Florida almost lost to UK in the Swamp last week.

Nice to see a fellow hockey fan on here and while I think you're a little off on your thinking of UT football prices, you are spot on in your assessment of Preds games. I've always had great low bowl seats for Preds games for face value or below the last 8 years I've been attending. By far the best value in professional sports.

Although, to help your argument about upselling to opposing team's fans...were you in Bridgestone when the "Boos" came to town last yr? Miserable experience. My wife is actually the one that got me hooked on hockey about 2 years ago and we've been going to games and watching it ever since. I've always had great seats for the price I pay as well.

That line of thought only goes one way by a buyer. When you can hardly give away your season tickets to one of the lesser games in a bad season, nobody offers to pay close to face in the spirit of being a "vfl". Said another way, there's no such thing as a buyer thinking they are paying an unreasonably low price.

Quoted for the damn truth.

Plenty of times I've been scoffed at for having the audacity to ask $15 each for my parents 2 seats when they couldn't go.

Also, the more stupid sections of Kentucky's fanbase are the easiest to absolutely gouge.

Paid for vacation several times flipping crappy SEC tournament tickets.

VN Store

Back