Florida ticket prices

I bought 4 tickets back in May for $240 a piece with all the fees and what not. Seats on the same row are now selling on Stubhub for $561 per seat. Section R, 2nd Row, seats 9-12... This will be my first Ten/ Fla game, I'm so pumped!

I have been sitting in R row 7 for the past few years and will be for this game. Decent seats, but $240 is outrageous. Most I've paid was $175 U row 3 for 06' Bama

Might see gator fans dumping them after this weekend. Given a perfect world, gators win this week and lose on 10/4.

These people can't be serious. Have you seen the absurd prices on here and craigslist? anywhere from 150-200 per seat?! And that's even upper level prices! We will most likely have 2 losses by then and Florida 1, why the ridiculous prices?

Pony up cowboy. Gotta pay to play this game.

My dad's tryin to get rid of 2 tickets to the Florida game. My dang sister is getting married that day. She's definitely not a VFL. But, if anyone is interested, they're in section Y9. Row 14. Seats 13 & 14.
$250 for the pair.

Reactions: 1 person
My dad's tryin to get rid of 2 tickets to the Florida game. My dang sister is getting married that day. She's definitely not a VFL. But, if anyone is interested, they're in section Y9. Row 14. Seats 13 & 14.
$250 for the pair.

Are you sure she's related to you? Who gets married in the Fall in the South?

$250 for the pair.

I'm interested.

Greed. :shakehead:

:eek:k:

Season ticket holders pay face value for every ticket and a donation for the rights to purchase those tickets.

It's never considered greed on the part of the buyer when the market is dictating a $10 asking price before game time.

Reactions: 3 people
Are you sure she's related to you? Who gets married in the Fall in the South?

The day she told us, I told her that she could never question her brother's love for her. I've been looking forward to that game for 2 years! Her husband to be is more of a NFL guy. They don't get it for sure. Wedding is at 4. I'm prayin for a night game!

These people can't be serious. Have you seen the absurd prices on here and craigslist? anywhere from 150-200 per seat?! And that's even upper level prices! We will most likely have 2 losses by then and Florida 1, why the ridiculous prices?

1) Face value = $75

2) Supply < Demand

The day she told us, I told her that she could never question her brother's love for her. I've been looking forward to that game for 2 years! Her husband to be is more of a NFL guy. They don't get it for sure. Wedding is at 4. I'm prayin for a night game!

Congrats to the new couple but I can't agree with their decision making to this point. :loco:

Because we gon whip dey azz!!!

Also, I bought two from UT ticket office for $80 each, about 3 weeks ago. Section AA row 4. Pretty good seats, imo. But it's going to be a long jump to the field when the clock strikes 00:00. &#128526;

Same here. 80 bucks. Can't beat it however it will be a long jump from JJ ROW 5 haha

$250 for the pair.

Did you unload these to Bill?

Nobody is making anybody go to that game. If you don't want to pay the going rate for tickets then you can sit at home and watch the game on tv.

If we beat and or stay with Georgia for four quarters, I'm gonna pay whatever I can to get in that stadium for Florida.. The atmosphere will be incredible. Also, I'll be taking my dad to his first game at Neyland since the Majors era!

Nobody is making anybody go to that game. If you don't want to pay the going rate for tickets then you can sit at home and watch the game on tv.

Seriously. People want to wait until the last minute and then complain about the price. They should have bought the Orange and White package a month ago for $170 for 3 games! Dummies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
What some may be forgetting or not considering is that there's a donation required just to qualify to buy season tickets. So, for those donating and buying season tickets, even the non-SEC games cost approx $150 to $450 per seat, depending on where those seats are located. I'm gessing that many sellers are simply trying to recover the average cost per ticket.

Secondly, with the long history of UF dominating this series, you never know if some UF fan wants to attend. So prices are more than likely being set at very general levels. As the game draws closer, and if the Vols get owned 'between the hedges,' prices will naturally fall.

I suggest making a counter offer to those selling on the Volnation Ticket Forum - what do you have to lose? StubHub prices are what they are unless the seller allows prices to drop with lessening market demand. At least on the ticket forum you have the ability to negotiate.

VN Store

Back