Florida Looks Very Beatable

FSU will beat UF and Miami this season

as George Plaster says, "Book It"

FSU will beat UF and Miami this season

as George Plaster says, "Book It"
Nah. 1 out of 2. King at Miami is a baller. He will have a great year. Bama makes most QBs look bad. UF will have turned to Richardson by then and he will be good too. I do believe FSU has a QB controversy though. Milton can play so I suspect it’ll be him taking the reins.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Nah. 1 out of 2. King at Miami is a baller. He will have a great year. Bama makes most QBs look bad. UF will have turned to Richardson by then and he will be good too. I do believe FSU has a QB controversy though. Milton can play so I suspect it’ll be him taking the reins.

Great to see Milton back on the field. Kid was amazing at UCF and almost lost that leg. Great story and I will be pulling for him.

FSU will go 7-5/8-4 at worst this season.
I was impressed with the attitude they played with........much different than they have in the last 4-5 yrs.

CMN has gotten the "riff-raff" out of Tallahassee

with a bunch of turnovers by fla, UT could pull the upset. They have more talent on their roster due to terrible recruiting the last few years by UT. Fla will likely win but they will probably end up with 3-4 losses due to a mediocre QB, average Oline and average d.

It will all depend on how that Alabama-Florida game goes down and partial depend on how we do this weekend.

Right, because that annual Bama game is the difference between UT winning the East instead of UF or UGA. 🤓

It's still a game that would be a loss to UT, GA, and FLA...but we are the only one that has to play it every year. In the running for the east, whether it has mattered or not in the past, it is still a disadvantage unique to UT.

Yea we definitely look beatable. If we were playing in Knoxville I would give the edge to UT. But playing in the swamp I think we can pull this one. Lots of things could change by the time we get to that day though. Toss up game for me. I don't think we finish 2nd in the east this year. Probably third or fourth. But things are setting up for a good 2022 hopefully.

Go Gators.

It's still a game that would be a loss to UT, GA, and FLA...but we are the only one that has to play it every year. In the running for the east, whether it has mattered or not in the past, it is still a disadvantage unique to UT.

Both recently and historically, Tennessee having to play Alabama every year has had little to no significance on UT making it to Atlanta.

2003 is the only year I can of where a UT win over Bama might have made a difference in who won the East, and UT’s last trip to Atlanta came after losing to Bama in the regular season.

Both recently and historically, Tennessee having to play Alabama every year has had little to no significance on UT making it to Atlanta.

I don't disagree. But the point still remains, UT is the only one in the east playing them every year. It's an obstacle UF and UGA will never have to overcome if it were to matter. And lets be real, this is the greatest run in the modern era and shows zero signs of slowing down.

I don't disagree. But the point still remains, UT is the only one in the east playing them every year. It's an obstacle UF and UGA will never have to overcome if it were to matter. And lets be real, this is the greatest run in the modern era and shows zero signs of slowing down.

In the almost 30 year existence of the SEC Championship Game, UT having to play Bama every year in the regular season...unlike UF and UGA...has mattered maybe once.

UT hasnt been in a position for it to matter, and when UT was dominating everyone but UF in the 90s, playing Bama every year didn’t matter.

In the almost 30 year existence of the SEC Championship Game, UT having to play Bama every year in the regular season...unlike UF and UGA...has mattered maybe once.

You keep saying this like I disagree.

However my point still remains - Tennessee is the only team in the east having to play Bama every year. It is a disadvantage whether it has mattered or not. You disagree?

VN Store

Back