Florida Game

They always seem to come into the game loose while UT is wound up from the coaches down. I don't get it either. It seemed like the teams from '98-'04 kept it in check better. Manning always seemed like he had something to prove (in the media's eyes especially). Martin didn't know any better in '98 and he didn't play that great of a game...the D is another story! :)

This! But this crap ends this year!!!

Let's face it, with the way things have been in recent years, beating Florida would be almost as big as beating Alabama. This is UT, we don't historically lose to teams 7 years in a row. We typically beat teams 7 years in a row. Would be good momentum.

Been a fan long?

uf---tough schedule with back to back road games with texas a&m and ut. Hopefully, uf is worn down after the a&m game.

it doesnt matter if they are worn down we will beat them i want them fresh i w\dont care if they start their entire second string with a&m i want blood

It's time to see this again come 9/15/12. No Excuses. Just get it DONE!! GO VOLS!!! i was in that mess with my dad. my cousin or uncle took the photo. But first remember to take care of NC State and Georgia State first. Win these three games and then you'll have a shot at a national title if you win out. Remember LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION AT TENNESSEE. WIN OR DON'T PLAY. GO VOLS!!
Is that pic from 98? I still blame Doug Johnson more than Collins Cooper. :banghead2:

We shouldn't do it. UF isn't the same UF. Storming the field has to mean something when you are a Vol fan.
Still hasn't stopped us the last 2 years. :neener2:

So you want us storm the field when UF comes to Knoxville unranked? They are going to be 1-1 with a loss to Texas A&M. Do we look like Kentucky? We don't storm the field just because we get owned by a team for so long and we only beat them in their down years.
Also by reading this, I see how much you know.
:bottom:

Is that pic from 98? I still blame Doug Johnson more than Collins Cooper. :banghead2:

Still hasn't stopped us the last 2 years. :neener2:

:bottom:

Im sorry dude but UF is not going to beat UT this year. Chris Rainey isn't here to save you this year. The 7 game win streak ends now.

Im sorry dude but UF is not going to beat UT this year. Chris Rainey isn't here to save you this year. The 7 game win streak ends now.

Has to end sometime and it should be a close game, but tell me this: if you do lose yet again, will we hear the same bs at the end of the year about how you would have won if you'd only played us later in the season?

I expect us to pull away from A&M in the second half. They have a good o line and not much else. Won't be a blowout or anything though.

VN Store

Back