First four out.....

Of the 76 brackets that have been updated since Sunday, Tennessee is in 55 of them with an average seed of 11.73. We are the last team in. LaSalle is next, then UK, and Boise State above them.

MTSU is in 24/76 brackets and UVA is in 19.

I would go to the First 4 games in Dayton. I just hope that if we go, UK isn't in the same session. Tickets would be a *****.

Even though I'd like a rematch against UVA, I would glady take LaSalle over them anyday.

Indiana may have, but hiow many others? Plus it's an in state rivalry like MTSu and................UT? Vandy? Memphis? Not in this state with our major conf schools.

Was the home and home with Gonzaga set up by Pearl? Or was that already in place?

If you want to schedule tough you can do it. Period. There are plenty of teams that will come to your place...we played at mia, oh, in football scheduled away games at uconn wyoming etc. It's a completely bs argument

Indiana may have, but hiow many others? Plus it's an in state rivalry like MTSu and................UT? Vandy? Memphis? Not in this state with our major conf schools.

If you want to schedule tough you can do it. Period. There are plenty of teams that will come to your place...we played at mia, oh, in football scheduled away games at uconn wyoming etc. It's a completely bs argument

Well when it comes to bs, you certainly should know.

You said "the large conference school doesn't want to give the mid major a chance to beat them so they don't schedule them". That is so obviously wrong that it makes you look ridiculous...as if you just heard about the vols winning streak on the radio and stumbled in here...know what I mean? I deal in facts and the fact is as it relates to scheduling mid majors, even the most dangerous ones that offer little upside, like the belmonts of the world, have no problem getting games against big conference schools.

Well when it comes to bs, you certainly should know.

Yeah, Ok. Glad to hear that you are the clearing house for all mid majors/large conference schools in their scheduling desires. I put your facts right up there with Obama's facts. One in the same; BS as you noted earlier..

Bama always fills its schedule with these teams. At the end of the year, they get blasted for the "easy" schedule, crappy rpi and for "bad losses" to at least 2 of them. No upside...all downside.

VN Store

Back