Finebaum leaving espn?

There is only one way to watch Finebaum. I dvr it and fast forward the whole show , stopping only for guests I want to hear, and Laura ( for obvious reasons ).
I still think we are getting short changed on SEC sports coverage on the SEC channel. Instead of having these people like Finebaum, they should show sports like tennis, Volleyball, track and field, rowing, all softball games, all baseball games, all men's and women's basketball games. They have four channels and seldom do they broadcast on more than one. When games run over their timing, it is very difficult to find their alternative channel; it is seldom one of the other three channels which are not being used. I am beginning to believe that, as their revenues decline, we will never get what was promised from these people.

Reactions: 1 person
Breaking News:

ESPN Confirms the Earth is FLAT......by reporting Earth is Round!?! :blink::blink:

And ESPN Hates Us!!

Well... I'm going to just assume you know about pancakes and frisbees. And then there's that stinky old round woven rug on the front porch the dog likes to sleep on. ESPN might be on to something even if it isn't the truth. Just saying.

Tried watching him cover some of the SEC media days from location once.
The phone lines were down and he had to try to discuss sports, instead of just talking over callers with his snide remarks.
Never liked him but was amazed with how boring and uninformed he truly is.
I mean he was just completely lost.

For those saying get rid of the white trash, I agree.. in theory. But it's literally all he has.

I hope no one picks him up. He’s the most annoying person in sports talk (edit: besides Stephen A. Or whatever it is)

His show is a joke with a bunch of rednecks calling and raising heck. It is somewhat entertaining to watch every now and then though. ESPN is shooting there selves in the foot though if they don’t re-sign him. In the off-season, probably over half the viewers of the sec network, are watching finebaum.

Reactions: 2 people
I still think we are getting short changed on SEC sports coverage on the SEC channel. Instead of having these people like Finebaum, they should show sports like tennis, Volleyball, track and field, rowing, all softball games, all baseball games, all men's and women's basketball games. They have four channels and seldom do they broadcast on more than one. When games run over their timing, it is very difficult to find their alternative channel; it is seldom one of the other three channels which are not being used. I am beginning to believe that, as their revenues decline, we will never get what was promised from these people.

Ohh, are you paying extra for ESPN? What was promised to you?

Hate finebaum, who cares? Nothing to see here. Just let Laura stare in a camera for three hours I would get more out of it.

They should get Spurrier to take his spot. He'd keep it interesting, that's for sure.

They should get Spurrier to take his spot. He'd keep it interesting, that's for sure.

That would actually be hilarious. Can you imagine his reactions to stupid caller questions?! And man, he’d take jabs at Tennessee every chance he got. It really would make for a great show.

That would actually be hilarious. Can you imagine his reactions to stupid caller questions?! And man, he’d take jabs at Tennessee every chance he got. It really would make for a great show.

That would be great!

That would be great!

Reminded me of this....

8247534.jpg

I blame ESPN for all the College Football on TV each Fall.

There is no such thing as too much high school or college football IMO. ESPN, like a lot of things, started off fine and brought us a lot of great sports coverage we were not getting from the major media. Then they got rich, got too big, started monopolizing sports, and the last straw, injected political bias and personal opinion where it didn’t belong. Now, I hope a new startup will show up and put them out of business. Speed Channel was awesome. Fox racing coverage great. NBCSPORTS....not so much. SEC network is ok when sticking to SEC sports. Finebaum’s Show is primarily a showcase for the worst of the south. I only watch when I get a notice it involves UT. The loudmouths on the call in are boring as heck. I wish they gave equal time to all SEC sports programs.

Finebaum leaving ESPN?

1. How is ESPN going to find a bigger twit to replace him? Outta be interesting. They need to maintain their status quo

2. What sports network is gonna be dumb enough to hire Finebaum? Is Jefferson Pilot making a comeback?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back