Finally made it on The Paul Finebaum show!!

HomeGrownUTVOL

Tried calling several times and never got through but today I made it through and was only on the phone for like 10 mins. I was Travis from kingsport talking about A.D. search. Paul actually said Blackburn should have already been named but with P.M. being on the committee it's made a case for CPF to be our A.D. What do you guys think? Do you think it's right?

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Just dont understand hiring a search firm when the top two guys are with 2 hours of Knoxville. Not gonna act like i know squat about an AD hire, but ive heard from nearly everyone that CPF or DB would be the best hire.

Reactions: 9 people
What hour of the show were you in? I listen to the podcast sometimes and they break the show into hour long segments. I'll give it a listen tonight.

Tried calling several times and never got through but today I made it through and was only on the phone for like 10 mins. I was Travis from kingsport talking about A.D. search. Paul actually said Blackburn should have already been named but with P.M. being on the committee it's made a case for CPF to be our A.D. What do you guys think? Do you think it's right?

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it! Good job

Reactions: 2 people
I was listening in traffic. Interesting that Paul thinks that Peyton is the main one lobbying for Fulmer. Not surprising but interesting.

Reactions: 4 people

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Like Paul said if Blackburn was going to be our next AD it would have already happened. My money is on Fulmer

Reactions: 1 person
Can't see why getting on that show is an achievement of any kind, but congrats.

Can't see why getting on that show is an achievement of any kind, but congrats.

Well infiltration of the Bama lovers and apologist is a nice change. Good to keep Vols in the media of any kind. Even Lane Kiffin understood this. :)

It's not an achievement, it's just something I wanted to share. Geez man, I bet you kick your dog when you're mad too.

GO VOLS!!!!

...nah. I'd like to kick Lyle though.

That was really meant for the miserables who whine about what he says concerning all things Tennessee only to turn around and contribute to his ratings on a daily basis.

I caught your call and I thought you kept to your point and made a good point. Calling Hyams an idiot I thought was funny and Paul did too. I liked Pauls answer, it seemed he was giving a thumbs down on UTK administration dragging their feet for petty political infighting. Its probably a good thing that the administration at UTK is so secretive, because were the facts known, my gosh, I don't have the words to adequately decribe how much more rediculous the university would look. A related note a caller called in last week and said Tennessee doesnt need an AD, they need a priest.

Get into an argument with a regular like Phyllis. Every time they can get two callers into an argument the sponsors love it.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

What did you have to say to get on ? " I'm Travis from Tuscaloosa"

Congratulations Travis, I really mean that, but PF is just an Alabama homer and a Saban pawn. He is so arrogant where Alabama is concerned and takes a shot at his alma mater every chance he gets. Someone may say, "well don't listen..." I don't.

How the hell can you listen to that?, nonetheless WATCH that clown for +2 hours? The sec channel should be able to throw something together that's better that bias garbage. And the regular callers!!! Ughhhh No offense, I'm sure you were great, but maaaan, some of them don't even sound human. The US government should constantly play finebaum and jay Mohr over the loud speakers in federal prisons. I bet inmate numbers across the country would drop dramatically

VN Store

Back