Finally made it on The Paul Finebaum show!!

I got on the Paul Finebaum show!

Things are going to start happening to me NOW!

How the hell can you listen to that?, nonetheless WATCH that clown for +2 hours? The sec channel should be able to throw something together that's better that bias garbage. And the regular callers!!! Ughhhh No offense, I'm sure you were great, but maaaan, some of them don't even sound human. The US government should constantly play finebaum and jay Mohr over the loud speakers in federal prisons. I bet inmate numbers across the country would drop dramatically

I agree 1000%. Can't believe this clown still has a show! What a waste of the airwaves

Just dont understand hiring a search firm when the top two guys are with 2 hours of Knoxville. Not gonna act like i know squat about an AD hire, but ive heard from nearly everyone that CPF or DB would be the best hire.

It's the UT way. Hire a search firm to find the two candidates we already wanted

Man some of you guys are something else. I was just sharing an

experience and some on here think I'm acting like it was an

accomplishment. I guess that's what is wrong with this world today,

some people just want to be smart ellecs no matter what is being

talked about. But anyways no it wasn't on my bucket list and no it

was not an accomplishment it was just a cool experience I had

talking about the University I love. Sorry I didn't meet a few of you

guys standards, I'll try harder next time.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Man some of you guys are something else. I was just sharing an

experience and some on here think I'm acting like it was an

accomplishment. I guess that's what is wrong with this world today,

some people just want to be smart ellecs no matter what is being

talked about. But anyways no it wasn't on my bucket list and no it

was not an accomplishment it was just a cool experience I had

talking about the University I love. Sorry I didn't meet a few of you

guys standards, I'll try harder next time.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

I was on Lex and Terry once. I said Tim Tebow was going to do well in the sack race at the nfl draft combine. Haters gonna hate. Finebaum is just kind of a lame and I hate looking at him and his ears for that half of a second while I'm flipping through channels. Next time you call, say that you heard some inside story about Jon Gruden becoming the ad because he loves cheezits or some crap that resurfaces in between our HC hunts.

FYP - right?

Busted. I was gonna make fun of his voice. For me anytime I hear my voice recorded I'm like oh brother I need to do something about that.

From the other posts it looks like he did a good job. I still would like a crack at him.

I was on Lex and Terry once. I said Tim Tebow was going to do well in the sack race at the nfl draft combine. Haters gonna hate. Finebaum is just kind of a lame and I hate looking at him and his ears for that half of a second while I'm flipping through channels. Next time you call, say that you heard some inside story about Jon Gruden becoming the ad because he loves cheezits or some crap that resurfaces in between our HC hunts.

That would be hilarious! I'll keep that in mind.

...nah. I'd like to kick Lyle though.

That was really meant for the miserables who whine about what he says concerning all things Tennessee only to turn around and contribute to his ratings on a daily basis.

That's EXACTLY the way I understood it.

:crazy:

Congrats HomeGrown, you da man:clapping:

Lifetime achievement award, probably not:crazy:

Did you tell him what we really think about him? LOL jk I don't listen to the show anymore.

Did you tell him what we really think about him? LOL jk I don't listen to the show anymore.

It's not you home grown, it's just us vol fans that are sick and tired of the Alabama network and the Paul Alabama show. Something happened in Pawls life at UT. They didn't see his brilliance way back then...then he went to Alabama and struck gold and that made him an incessant Paul Bear Bryant fan! He can't believe ge was so fortunate as to be named Pawl! Now he hates UT, and he really does! If you had heard the way he trashed CPF back in the day when we were kicking their $&@ every year you would NEVER listen to that garbage if a show!
Unfortunately we are going to be able to do anything about it until Nick is gone! Every Vol fan should be praying that he will trip and face plant or have an untimely affair. Other than that we ain't beating Alabama anytime soon if this years recruiting results are any indication, but I don't have to listen to Pawl so I don't! Nut it is not you homegrown. Go Vols!

I watched that show after Bama lost to Clemson. I enjoyed hearing every other caller bit** about pick plays and Lane Kiffin.

You'd think people with snide comments would just skip the thread but those kind of people never miss a chance to crap on someone else's good time. You lives must really suck ass...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back