Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

If you are to believe the narrative from Jim Garrison, he wasn't alone when he shot the cop either.

The thing is, there is nobody that knows the truth as they are all long gone. First rule of a conspiracy? Kill the conspirators after the deed is done. Second rule? Don't write anything down.

People are truly ignorant if they think there will be any nuggets of information in these released files. Those that knew the true story (if there is another "truth" to the matter) are long dead and took that secret to the grave. If you are responsible for killing your nation's leader, you aren't going to leave a paper trail behind.

Jim Garrison narrative is full of garbage theories.

It’s easy to “drive the narrative” when you’re at the wheel. For any who’re receptive, investigate the work and careers of George Joannides, E. Howard Hunt and David Atlee Phillips. The crux of this case resides with these men and a few others (most are dead, but people are still alive who know exactly what happened, and no, not GHWB). Thousands are loosely connected simply by association, and that’s what makes this case so daunting. Minutiae are intricately woven into this expansive web, but the CIA hold the keys.

Much like now, the media, and initially erroneous information, set the wheels in motion for rendering this case unsolved, even over five decades later. The “players” have been assisted by this and the expansiveness of connections. They knew it then and still do to this day. The CIA didn’t need to think up a behemoth plan, where too many players would certainly leak the details, they just needed placement. Like pawns on a chess board, 99% of it is useless, red-herring BS, but the truth is right in front of us.

LHO made for the perfect fall-guy (patsy). He was an ex-marine marksman who defected to the USSR, unabated and without resistance. He was fluent in Russian, but socially, he was an utter dumbass. He was perfectly groomed for his own demise, and the dip**** didn’t even know it.

For those who are interested, these are the best sources for information surrounding this case:

-Mary Ferrell
-JFK Facts (site run by liberal Jefferson Morley, but he has great info and world renowned researchers who frequent his site)
-JFK Lancer
-“Brothers” and “JFK: Why He Died and Why It Matters”
-Morley has some books, none of which I’ve read, but I’d surmise they’re good starting points for getting an in-depth brief on the CIA culture in the 1960s

Last edited:
I’m sure we were involved somehow.

(Thanks for the respect I really do appreciate it )

You do realize that there is a theory of Israeli involvement because of Kennedy trying to stop Ben-Gurion from their nuclear activities at the Dimona Reactor?

So, the Cubans, the Russians, LBJ, the Israelis, the CIA, the Mafia, and who else got together and framed Oswald?

So, the Cubans, the Russians, LBJ, the Israelis, the CIA, the Mafia, and who else got together and framed Oswald?

gal-kennedy-20-jpg.jpg

I honestly think it was Oswald with help from the Cuban mob.

But that’s just my own BS opinion

In reality, it was the mafia, CIA, and LBJ. The mafia had Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli, Jack Ruby and various others that played bit parts (like making the fake Secret Service IDs). The CIA utilized LHO and Cuban exiles. LBJ utilized rogue Dallas police elements (J.D. Tippit, Roscoe White, Kenneth Kroy, William Westbrook), Malcolm Wallace and J. Edgar Hoover.

In reality, it was the mafia, CIA, and LBJ. The mafia had Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli, Jack Ruby and various others that played bit parts (like making the fake Secret Service IDs). The CIA utilized LHO and Cuban exiles. LBJ utilized rogue Dallas police elements (J.D. Tippit, Roscoe White, Kenneth Kroy, William Westbrook), Malcolm Wallace and J. Edgar Hoover.

The answer I want is who commissioned the hit.

I'll believe Bush Sr was involved until proven otherwise.

Damn, didn't know that. Was my favorite part of the movie, or one of them anyway.
Levon was a very talented musician in The Band. He sang, played drums, harmonica, guitar and mandolin. He was also in Coal Miner's Daughter as the father of Loretta Lynn (Sissy Spacek). He died of complications from throat cancer.

Reactions: 1 person
The answer I want is who commissioned the hit.

The whole George H. W. Bush involvement is sexy and intriguing, but I'm not convinced he was involved. There's a photo of him being in front of the TSBD, allegedly.

If you want to know who probably got the ball rolling and would have had the means to get the major players involved, my money is on Allen Dulles. Kennedy fired him after the Bay of Pigs debacle. The CIA and it's predecessor the OSS, worked with the mafia as far back as WWII, so you had those connections already established. Add in a few ticked off military advisors and Cuban exiles that were upset about Kennedy not providing air support for the Bay of Pigs and other military entities angered at Kennedy ending the Vietnam excursion. RFK going after not only the mob but also going after associates of LBJ about his criminal activities, and you've got the perfect storm.

Then of course, guess who ends up on the Warren Commission? Allen Dulles.

The whole George H. W. Bush involvement is sexy and intriguing, but I'm not convinced he was involved. There's a photo of him being in front of the TSBD, allegedly.

If you want to know who probably got the ball rolling and would have had the means to get the major players involved, my money is on Allen Dulles. Kennedy fired him after the Bay of Pigs debacle. The CIA and it's predecessor the OSS, worked with the mafia as far back as WWII, so you had those connections already established. Add in a few ticked off military advisors and Cuban exiles that were upset about Kennedy not providing air support for the Bay of Pigs and other military entities angered at Kennedy ending the Vietnam excursion. RFK going after not only the mob but also going after associates of LBJ about his criminal activities, and you've got the perfect storm.

Then of course, guess who ends up on the Warren Commission? Allen Dulles.

I agree 100% on Dulles.

And let me say this along that same line. I'm not sure about GHWB's involvement in the murder of JFK, but I do think that there is enough circumstantial evidence to possibly show he was involved in the attempted assassination of Reagan in 1981. IMO. Bush and his underlings were clearly in control of the White House afterwards with arms trading to Iran and funding Contras with of the books drug money... and of course the ties with the Clintons and Mena, Arkansas.

I've always believed this was the most dramatic mob hit of all time. Ordered by Santo Trafacante and Carlos Marcello. Jack Ruby has been tied to the New Orleans family and hit Oswald to the up loose ends.

Ras and I rarely agree on anything, but he's a lot closer to the truth here than even he realizes. Wrong about the Israelis, but really close on everything else.

Start with "Best Evidence". Then go read every word that Doug Horne has written. The Mary Ferrell website has some good info. Win Danker got most of it right, as well.

The 60's were the "Assassination Decade". JFK, RFK, MLK. Once they got away with JFK, it was game on. Behold, the true beginnings of the Deep State.

All the Clintons did was remember history, and continue it.

EDIT: Add in the final statement of E. Howard Hunt. His son tried to capitalize on it, but those are Howard's words. Maybe he just wanted to die with a clean conscience.

Last edited:
Ras and I rarely agree on anything, but he's a lot closer to the truth here than even he realizes. Wrong about the Israelis, but really close on everything else.

Start with "Best Evidence". Then go read every word that Doug Horne has written. The Mary Ferrell website has some good info. Win Danker got most of it right, as well.

The 60's were the "Assassination Decade". JFK, RFK, MLK. Once they got away with JFK, it was game on. Behold, the true beginnings of the Deep State.

All the Clintons did was remember history, and continue it.

EDIT: Add in the final statement of E. Howard Hunt. His son tried to capitalize on it, but those are Howard's words. Maybe he just wanted to die with a clean conscience.

I agree with this. And your assessment of Ras..he is wrong about Israel but right about a whole lot more than he is usually given credit for. His opinions arent always popular, but they are usually factual. I like it when he gets started about women, and how men always get the shaft. Hilarious

I agree with this. And your assessment of Ras..he is wrong about Israel but right about a whole lot more than he is usually given credit for. His opinions arent always popular, but they are usually factual. I like it when he gets started about women, and how men always get the shaft. Hilarious

Ras is crazier than a run over dog.

Personally, I'd love to know his thoughts on TWA800.

Probably the same as mine.

Which is kinda scary.....

EDIT: No, he'll blame the government for this as well. All they did was cover it up.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back