Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

3. If Oswald wasn't involved, somehow, then his actions are very suspect. Why leave the TSBD? And where was he going when Tippit was shot?

You could have a field day just looking at the spotty circumstances involved in the 90 minutes after JFK was shot.

But let’s all pretend Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray were lone assassins (or even assassins at all). I’m not a big conspiracy loon, unlike Ras and davethevol, but the demise of the Kennedys is nothing but a coordinated coup. Everyone is chomping at the bit to get Trump, yet they don’t realize our republic was besieged in 1963, and we haven’t gotten it back since.

Interesting...

You could have a field day just looking at the spotty circumstances involved in the 90 minutes after JFK was shot.

No doubt. The final episode of Tracking Oswald was interesting. They suspected he was headed for a bus stop to take him to a safehouse.

i certainly don't have yuour knowledge, butbhave read several sources and watched several programs...one thing that was really eye opening for me was the multiple people from the ford plant that are the limo? Jfk was riding in...when they sent the car and windshield there, all then people including the management there said that the bullethole in the front windshield clearly came from in front of the car...it was obvious...and they were made to destroy the windshield, make a new one, then either them or the agents made a new dent in it from the back side...several people who were there testified to this fact. Lho and the book depository where he shot from were behind the car for those who aren't familiar...based solely on that there was more than 1 shooter. I dont know who had him killed...many wantwd him dead including agents from the us, politicians, etc...i have seen documents that were internal communications from russia showimg that they were scared to death that they were going to be blamed and start ww3...but they had nothing to do with it...i think it was dems, and us agents that were involved for sure

...lbj...

I think that Oswald was in the book depository, the Russians were in the storm drain, the Cubans on the grassy knoll, the Mafia was on the overpass, and LBJ had paid off the limo driver to turn and shoot. The poor guy was caught in a crossfire.

Reactions: 2 people
I think that Oswald was in the book depository, the Russians were in the storm drain, the Cubans on the grassy knoll, the Mafia was on the overpass, and LBJ had paid off the limo driver to turn and shoot. The poor guy was caught in a crossfire.

This is ridiculous....

The better question to ask is why Trump was so hell bent on releasing this? Maybe to clear his mob family name..

I truly feel sorry for you. You're completely brainwashed.

Bush Sr is tied to the JFK assasination.

Why wouldn't the president release these files?

On October 26, 1992, President George H.W. Bush signed the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act.

These files were supposed to be released in full last year.

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection | National Archives

Reactions: 6 people
I truly feel sorry for you. You're completely brainwashed.

Bush Sr is tied to the JFK assasination.

Why wouldn't the president release these files?

On October 26, 1992, President George H.W. Bush signed the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act.

These files were supposed to be released in full last year.

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection | National Archives

All you do is post conspiracy theories bro.

Hans-Rudolf-Merz-Lol.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Oswald had help but it wasn’t a vast government conspiracy. The coverup is the government covering their ass for their absolute F-up.

Just my opinion.
No proof.

Reactions: 2 people
Oswald had help but it wasn’t a vast government conspiracy. The coverup is the government covering their ass for their absolute F-up.

Just my opinion.
No proof.

I tend to agree with this. Oswald's actions following the shooting of JFK tells me was involved, but not alone.

I tend to agree with this. Oswald's actions following the shooting of JFK tells me was involved, but not alone.

I agree completely.
Well he wasn’t innocent by any stretch. He shot and killed a cop. If that doesn’t happen he likely gets away.

I agree completely.
Well he wasn’t innocent by any stretch. He shot and killed a cop. If that doesn’t happen he likely gets away.

If you are to believe the narrative from Jim Garrison, he wasn't alone when he shot the cop either.

The thing is, there is nobody that knows the truth as they are all long gone. First rule of a conspiracy? Kill the conspirators after the deed is done. Second rule? Don't write anything down.

People are truly ignorant if they think there will be any nuggets of information in these released files. Those that knew the true story (if there is another "truth" to the matter) are long dead and took that secret to the grave. If you are responsible for killing your nation's leader, you aren't going to leave a paper trail behind.

If you are to believe the narrative from Jim Garrison, he wasn't alone when he shot the cop either.

The thing is, there is nobody that knows the truth as they are all long gone. First rule of a conspiracy? Kill the conspirators after the deed is done. Second rule? Don't write anything down.

People are truly ignorant if they think there will be any nuggets of information in these released files. Those that knew the true story (if there is another "truth" to the matter) are long dead and took that secret to the grave. If you are responsible for killing your nation's leader, you aren't going to leave a paper trail behind.

James Files shot JFK from the grassy knoll - YouTube

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back