Field of candidates for Vols WR coaching vacancy narrows to three

im a little surprised we haven't had an announcement this week.

I too am just a bit surprised. But I suspect we'll know something by early next week at the latest.

just thinking about that statement made to the recruit about being able to meet the new WR coach this weekend....doesn't mean they have to announce it today or anything...but i would think with the way they interviewed early in the week, they'd have it sewn up.

oh well....i guess we'll wait and see....:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
just thinking about that statement made to the recruit about being able to meet the new WR coach this weekend....doesn't mean they have to announce it today or anything...but i would think with the way they interviewed early in the week, they'd have it sewn up.

oh well....i guess we'll wait and see....:whistling:

The quote I saw may have been inaccurate, but it was "should be able to meet" the WR coach. Couched that way, it would be a hope rather than a promise.

With the last name even.

oh yeah......that wasn't lost on me either. sad thing, i've met that kid before. he played at Independence High in Charlotte, and he lived i think in the same neighborhood as my parents. my youngest brother played on the same team with him and Chris Leak. Joe was younger obviously....

oh well. blame the photo editor. dumbazz.:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back