Fake GOP whining about leaks BOOMERANGS, big time

Which is 1/100 the amount of times people have railed on about the Clinton e-mail "scandal".

Let it go. Clinton did nothing that bad....it's right wing propagandized fake hysteria. Move on....it worked.

“Did nothing that bad” is that now a positive defense lawyers can use?

Reactions: 1 person
“Did nothing that bad” is that now a positive defense lawyers can use?

I would hope. Sort of like going 7 mph above the speed limit when the car in front of you is going 20 mph above the speed limit.

I would hope. Sort of like going 7 mph above the speed limit when the car in front of you is going 20 mph above the speed limit.

Keeping top secret documents on a private server and on Wieners lap top= driving 7 miles over the speed limit. seems legit.

Which is 1/100 the amount of times people have railed on about the Clinton e-mail "scandal".

Let it go. Clinton did nothing that bad....it's right wing propagandized fake hysteria. Move on....it worked.

Did the Bush Administration delete those emails after being subpoenaed?

Did the Bush Administration delete those emails after being subpoenaed?

After a bit of research this morning for other reasons, I'm curious...

Did Bush back his emails up to federal servers for record retention? Did he send and receive confidential data over servers? I truly don't know and would love to know just how analogous Hillary and Bush were since federal law allows the use of private emails, yet Hillary broke those laws in the specifics.

Grand, you usually seem to have a good sense of historicals like this. ???

Luther, have you researched to see if the two are actually analogous? Or are you just uncritically throwing out talking points you heard?

The George W. Bush White House ‘Lost’ 22 Million Emails

Clinton’s email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

Why isn’t there a investigation?

Why isn’t there a investigation?

Because the right wing media was obsessed with demonizing Clinton and the left wished to save their investigations for things of greater magnitude and significance like Trump/Russia.

Because the right wing media was obsessed with demonizing Clinton and the left wished to save their investigations for things of greater magnitude and significance like Trump/Russia.

Come Luther, that’s just asinine.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

So what you’re saying is the lefts own media wasn’t able to screech enough about Bush’s own misgivings with emails?

After a bit of research this morning for other reasons, I'm curious...

Did Bush back his emails up to federal servers for record retention? Did he send and receive confidential data over servers? I truly don't know and would love to know just how analogous Hillary and Bush were since federal law allows the use of private emails, yet Hillary broke those laws in the specifics.

Grand, you usually seem to have a good sense of historicals like this. ???

Luther, have you researched to see if the two are actually analogous? Or are you just uncritically throwing out talking points you heard?

If memory serves, and it doesn't always, those records were only legally required by law to be kept sometime during Obama's watch. So, to say it was criminal of Bush (or even Hillary to an extent) to not keep them isn't entirely accurate.

Now, the difference is, the Clinton emails were requested and then deleted. Some of them at least. The "personal" ones she claims. The Bush emails were deleted far before being requested and, to my knowledge, not being used in a criminal case or as a reference in a Congressional hearing.

Do you actually believe this? Have you ever held a DOD Clearance of any kind? Do you know who establishes the guidelines for clearance levels to be applied to documents?

VN Store

Back