Fake GOP whining about leaks BOOMERANGS, big time

So a simple accusation is grounds to start an investigation into a "matter"? Another thing federal law does not require someone use a government server just that the emails have to be preserved/ archived to a government server. That is my understanding of it.

Wrong

Reactions: 2 people
No no no, RR is running interference for the DOJ. Weren’t the DOJ held in contempt for not handing over requested docs from Congress? He’s been “hindering” the investigation for a long time.

They were threatened with contempt by Nunes.

The DOJ is in contempt. They have no grounds for withholding the documents. Congress has complete oversight.

Oversight is not the same as control over an active investigation or even making outrages demand of the institution that is subject to the oversight.

BTW How have you been 0725?

So a simple accusation is grounds to start an investigation into a "matter"? Another thing federal law does not require someone use a government server just that the emails have to be preserved/ archived to a government server. That is my understanding of it.

Actually, I just did the research. It was known about all the way back to 2009. In 2013, her server was hacked and emails were leaked. In 2014 state department lawyers flagged concern when they found emails to and from the private server.

It was more than hearsay.

And confidential information was found in the servers, making it illegal. And the law actually allows it as long as she also pushed all emails to the government servers for historic posterity. She didn't.

It was a valid investigation and the server was illegal.

Actually, I just did the research. It was known about all the way back to 2009. In 2013, her server was hacked and emails were leaked. In 2014 state department lawyers flagged concern when they found emails to and from the private server.

It was more than hearsay.

And confidential information was found in the servers, making it illegal. And the law actually allows it as long as she also pushed all emails to the government servers for historic posterity. She didn't.

It was a valid investigation and the server was illegal.

I don't think it was her server hacked. I think it was the State Departments.

Oversight is not the same as control over an active investigation or even making outrages demand of the institution that is subject to the oversight.

BTW How have you been 0725?

They only want the documents, which they have Constitutional Power to have. RR is not cooperating and there is a huge reason why.

Coverup...............Big Time.

RR will be gone soon.

It will all come out in time.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think it was her server hacked. I think it was the State Departments.

You mayu be right. In any event, the release of hacked emails made the private email usage known.

As far back as 2009, the MNational Archives expreessed concern of possible records keeping law violations by Clinton's SoS.

in 2012, a FOI request was made to national archives for all records pertaining to her official emails. The response from National Archives was: "no records responsive to your request were located."

The investigation of her server was sketchy as heck. What's sketchy is that she wasn't investigate a LOT sooner!

Omg, she never used a government server 😂

You mayu be right. In any event, the release of hacked emails made the private email usage known.

As far back as 2009, the MNational Archives expreessed concern of possible records keeping law violations by Clinton's SoS.

In 2012, a FOI request was made to national archives for all records pertaining to her official emails. The response from National Archives was: "no records responsive to your request were located."

The investigation of her server was sketchy as heck. What's sketchy is that she wasn't investigate a LOT sooner!

:good!:

in 2012, a FOI request was made to national archives for all records pertaining to her official emails. The response from National Archives was: "no records responsive to your request were located."

This is a good write up. It's long but worth the read. The response from national archives where they could not locate her emails was because in her attempts to preserve them she did so by printing them out and they were stored in boxes and not the new electronic system. She may not have been as diligent about doing that though.

Forgot the link:

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server - POLITICO Magazine

Last edited:
The George W. Bush White House ‘Lost’ 22 Million Emails

Clinton’s email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

The George W. Bush White House ‘Lost’ 22 Million Emails

Clinton’s email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

You’ve posted this, what 50 times?

Lock him up!

Reactions: 3 people
This is a good write up. It's long but worth the read. The response from national archives where they could not locate her emails was because in her attempts to preserve them she did so by printing them out and they were stored in boxes and not the new electronic system. She may not have been as diligent about doing that though.

Forgot the link:

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server - POLITICO Magazine

Are you saying that the investigation was unjustified because of these "peculiarities" on Hillary's part?

To be honest, I'm suspect of where you are coming from on this. You asked whether "a simple accusation" was sufficient grounds to investigate, then immediately corrected me on the guccifer hack, obviously knowing that it was more than a "simple accusation".

I suspect you are most concerned with arguing against opponent "group think" as you posted earlier.

Are you saying that the investigation was unjustified because of these "peculiarities" on Hillary's part?

To be honest, I'm suspect of where you are coming from on this. You asked whether "a simple accusation" was sufficient grounds to investigate, then immediately corrected me on the guccifer hack, obviously knowing that it was more than a "simple accusation".

I suspect you are most concerned with arguing against opponent "group think" as you posted earlier.

It was a justified investigation. I have always thought it was justified. I have always thought it was also stupid of her to have a private server. Talk to me and don't make assumption about my motives or inferences about my line of questioning.

Having said that do you think the Trump/Russia investigation is justified?

You’ve posted this, what 50 times?

Lock him up!

Which is 1/100 the amount of times people have railed on about the Clinton e-mail "scandal".

Let it go. Clinton did nothing that bad....it's right wing propagandized fake hysteria. Move on....it worked.

It was a justified investigation. I have always thought it was justified. I have always thought it was also stupid of her to have a private server. Talk to me and don't make assumption about my motives or inferences about my line of questioning.

Having said that do you think the Trump/Russia investigation is justified?

We all make assumptions. And I did talk (type) to you. I told you why I suspect your motives.

I don't know whether it's a valid investigation. I'm waiting for everything to play out and become public. As I've said for a long time, I suspect that the Obama administration had a lot depending on a Hillary win, so weaponized the DoJ against Trump. The more that comes out per spygate, and the longer they go without releasing requested documents pertaining to the source of the investigation, the more I consider the investigation suspect.

Which is 1/100 the amount of times people have railed on about the Clinton e-mail "scandal".

Let it go. Clinton did nothing that bad....it's right wing propagandized fake hysteria. Move on....it worked.

You’ve been lied to, willingly blinded, and woefully indoctrinated.

We have gotten along as of late and I would like to keep it that way. It's difficult to keep people straight when the one on one does not exist. When anyone that actually wants to have a conversation or talk thing through is continually interrupted by others. The group mentality is always difficult to defend against which makes decency almost impossible. Do you understand my perspective on the matter? There are more pro-Trumper that have an opinion on everything and everyone than they are people willing to engage in civil conversations.

We all make assumptions. And I did talk (type) to you. I told you why I suspect your motives.

And for the record, it wasn't *just* an assumption. Let's just call it an informed assumption and move on, eh?

VN Store

Back