Even the players are noticing

HE HAS WON 60 GAMES IN THREE YEARS. NO COACH IN THE COUNTRY WOULD COME TO A TEAM THAT FIRES A COACH WITH A .600 WINNING PERCENTAGE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FANS SET UNREALISITIC EXPECTATIONS AND THE TEAM DOESNT MEET THEM.

Okay. I feel better now.

Reactions: 3 people
HE HAS WON 60 GAMES IN THREE YEARS. NO COACH IN THE COUNTRY WOULD COME TO A TEAM THAT FIRES A COACH WITH A .600 WINNING PERCENTAGE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FANS SET UNREALISITIC EXPECTATIONS AND THE TEAM DOESNT MEET THEM.

Okay. I feel better now.

bs

They don't deserve it, but Cuonzo does. We have been soo inconsistent over the past three years and there is nothing that Coach Martin does that tells me that this trend will change.

Which Tennessee team will show up for the NCAA tournament? The team that fought Florida tooth and nail and beat Virginia by 35 or the one who got swept by Texas A&M?

You're acting like Cuonzo is spurior and doesn't give a ****. Just ridiculous.

They think Tennessee fans are bad? See what happens when expectations aren't met at Kentucky or UNC. It doesn't justify it, but it could be MUCH worse.[/QUOT

Kensucky lost 10 with the best recruiting class in history and they are not on the squids azz nearly as bad as the tards on here are on CCM.

P.S. NOT ONE OF YOU ARE .0001 THE MAN OR COACH HE IS,WOULDN'T MAKE A WART ON HIS AZZ!!!!! SO GIVE IT A REST.....

Haha, as far as a BBall coach, I agree, I don't watch it closely enough for all the extreme intricacies, but I do have a little knowledge...but we are going have to disagree on the man part...

Okay. I feel better now.

Yet, has only made one appearance in the Big Dance, and a play in (first four) game at that...c'mon, don't act like he Pitino or Coach K...he is more like Jerry Green without the tourney resume...

Reactions: 1 person
They think Tennessee fans are bad? See what happens when expectations aren't met at Kentucky or UNC. It doesn't justify it, but it could be MUCH worse.[/QUOT

Kensucky lost 10 with the best recruiting class in history and they are not on the squids azz nearly as bad as the tards on here are on CCM.

P.S. NOT ONE OF YOU ARE .0001 THE MAN OR COACH HE IS,WOULDN'T MAKE A WART ON HIS AZZ!!!!! SO GIVE IT A REST.....

You've slipped off the tracks. There were threads on Catspause calling for Bruce Pearl for them this season and a multitude of fire Cal threads in general. If Martin goes 38-2 here and wins the NC and makes another final 4, you'll see a statue of him in front of Martin-Thompson-Boling arena.

Reactions: 1 person
They don't deserve it, but Cuonzo does. We have been soo inconsistent over the past three years and there is nothing that Coach Martin does that tells me that this trend will change.

Which Tennessee team will show up for the NCAA tournament? The team that fought Florida tooth and nail and beat Virginia by 35 or the one who got swept by Texas A&M?

The program has been very consistent with 20 ins each of his three years as coach. Remember Wade Houston and take a deep breath and be thankful.

That's it the bid question is which TN team will show up and play

I am a big orange fan with orange blood running through my veins!!

I support Vol athletics through good and bad!
When it rains I put on my big orange poncho.
When it's sunny, I wear my big orange sunglasses.

But to ask me to get "behind the coach"?
I support the TEAM! The coach has to be a leader in order to be followed.
What has Martin done to show me he is a leader. Been 3 years now.
Time to show up or shut up!

I don't follow basketball, but even I think this is one UTs best team in a long time. I think this team is playing some really good ball going into the tournament. I was surprised they had to play in. I feel like they got robbed just a little. It's hard to argue that CCM hasn't done a great coaching job down the home stretch of this season. He also has his players leaving it all on the court for him. Hopefully this team will go very deep into this tournament. At least they aren't resigned to NIT this year. I would think basketball fans would be ex caustic over this season. I think Pearl coming back is as much of a pipe dream here as Gruden coaching football here. Be happy your team made it to the dance. Now maybe they will win some games and not be 1 and done.

I can't wait for Tennessee to become a football school again. Until then, I'll root for CCM and the players to advance as far as they can. Go Vols! GBO!

All are very good points, very solid post. Keep up the good work.

Apparently, if you are for CCM as coach then you are a brilliant basketball mind and know what you're talking about...

If you're against CCM, But still for team, then you're an inbred, delusional know nothing about BBall moron...

People who make posts like these are just the worst.

I bet we make a 3 at the end of tonight's game to win it, but it's called back due to another ill timed TO by Gonzo.

The fans make it possible for the games to be played? Do the games magically not be played if there are only 5k fans there? Do the refs say "you forfeit because you don't have enough fans in here"?

Are you really that dumb? If it weren't for the fans there would be no revenue to field a team.

Are you really that dumb? If it weren't for the fans there would be no revenue to field a team.

How many people go see USC play basketball? How many people go watch the Lady Vol soccer team? They're still funded. Who's the dumb one now, dip****?

The Most Consistant Award goes to.....CCM or the VN posters?
Hands down the VN posters...."consistantly negative".

VN Store

Back