Espn reporting Vols set to announce DC

It is RS...dont ask me how i know, but he wants to make sure he is covered and they are fine tuning the contract atm..will announce on monday so it is the convo of choice during the NC game..

BOOM!!!!!!

Next year will be a good one for the vols...so sorry dooley haters..you lose!

Reactions: 1 person
It is RS...dont ask me how i know, but he wants to make sure he is covered and they are fine tuning the contract atm..will announce on monday so it is the convo of choice during the NC game..

BOOM!!!!!!

Next year will be a good one for the vols...so sorry dooley haters..you lose!

Link?

If Hart can seriously manipulate the Knoxville media to this extent, he has Jedi mind powers.

At this point, as much as I believe that this will benefit the program, I want it to happen to make those incompetent tweet factories look all the more incompetent.

Doug Matthews is closer to the source than anyone who posts on this board. That said, he's been advocating on both his radio shows for Dooley/Hart to hire people with UTK connections, like Graham.

This and thank you! He said today he would be suprised if they did not hire someone with fire and passion. Shannon does not fit that mold. Doug is close with many insiders. Hillbilly is on the money!

wish they would wait till thursday.day before recruits get here.

The only thing new: Sources close to Shannon tell us "security for Randy" is the primary item still being negotiated.

The rest is footballscoop and other stuff already reported.

What the H### does that mean? Need to call Murrey Guard?
:eek:lol:

Doug Matthews is closer to the source than anyone who posts on this board. That said, he's been advocating on both his radio shows for Dooley/Hart to hire people with UTK connections, like Graham.

Hiring based on UT connections would be stupid. You hire the best guy for the job, and after Clemson's defensive performance in the Orange Bowl, I'm inclined to believe that Steele isn't that guy.

Just quoting an ESPN Insider article...and it's Murray Guard I believe, but good one.

All's good brother , I just think ESPN is so full of themselves, nothing directed at you. have a good night.:)

VN Store

Back