ESPN Reporting Bama has Hired Lane Kiffin

Hearing this news really angers me. I would love to see him attacked.....

Yes i know how bad that sounds and i cant think of anyone i truly hate..... But I truly hate Lane Kiffin.

He pissed all over Tennessee football.... and done it with a grin on his face...
really angers me!!!

He should not be allowed to set foot in Neyland!!! Just isnt right.

Last edited:

Yes i know how bad that sounds and i cant think of anyone i truly hate..... But I truly hate Lane Kiffin.

He pissed all over Tennessee football.... and done it with a grin on his face...
really angers me!!!

Gotta let it go bro. Go Vols!!

UT is overdue a break. I honestly don't know of any other program that has gone through so much misfortune. Absolutely humiliating Bama and Kiffin in one fell swoop would only begin to tilt the scales. But it would be sweet.

Oh it's going to be an interesting game in Neyland with Kiffin back on the other side of the field. I can see the signs and hear the chants now...

really angers me!!!

Bet you still wish harm on the ***** that dumped you in HS. Let it go.

Reactions: 2 people
OTOH, if we are still karma's b!tch, Orgeron goes to Vandy just in time to dirty recruit against us.

Emotions aside.......anyone that thinks this is bad for Bama, and good for the rest of the SEC, is ignorant.

Reactions: 1 person
:hi:........Times, they are a chang'n.......many changes, and not for the good, going on in my life......everything happens for a reason though.....I hope you are well

Hate to hear that. Here's to better days. :good!: Maybe we'll meet up in Atlanta this year, then on to bigger better bowls. :)

Emotions aside.......anyone that thinks this is bad for Bama, and good for the rest of the SEC, is ignorant.

Why? Do you not remember his boondoggles against UCLA and Bama? Why is it that Sarkisian was the one who called plays when they were both OCs at USC? He is extremely overrated.

How has he shown he's a very skilled OC. PLEASE ANSWER THIS IVE BEEN ASKING FOR TWO DAYS AND NO ONE EVER HAS AN ANSWER.

These are the stats from his offense for the 2 years he was OC/passing game coordinator at USC.

2006 USC - 21st in NCAA in yards per game, 27th in NCAA in yards per play - 14th in NCAA in passing yards per game
2005 USC - 2nd in NCAA in yards per game, 1st in NCAA in yards per play - 5th in NCAA in passing yards per game

So yeah, looks pretty good to me.

Hope he falls flat on his face and bubble screens his way into oblivion, but he's a pretty good OC.

VN Store

Back