ESPN Coaches Finals Bracket: Pat vs Joe Pa

And people still wouldn't care about womens basketball. Inferior, boring product.

Well that's your opinion, and while others might think that as well, there must be enough of a demand for the sport that ESPN would put it on in primetime on the main ESPN channel.

Look I'm not saying women's sports are the most exciting in the world, but lets not kid ourselves here, if we're going to vote on best coach, you have to take everything into account. Wins, championships, graduation rate, etc...

Even if we leave out the scandal from PSU, on a historical level, Paterno doesn't match up to Summitt. Boring women's sports or not, what she helped build makes anything Paterno did look small in comparison.

Well that's your opinion, and while others might think that as well, there must be enough of a demand for the sport that ESPN would put it on in primetime on the main ESPN channel.

Look I'm not saying women's sports are the most exciting in the world, but lets not kid ourselves here, if we're going to vote on best coach, you have to take everything into account. Wins, championships, graduation rate, etc...

Even if we leave out the scandal from PSU, on a historical level, Paterno doesn't match up to Summitt. Boring women's sports or not, what she helped build makes anything Paterno did look small in comparison.

please, ESPN just shows womens sports to be politically correct.

we see what happens when sports dont cater to women with the Augusta lawsuit.

please, ESPN just shows womens sports to be politically correct.

we see what happens when sports dont cater to women with the Augusta lawsuit.

I don't think political correctness took softball coverage from televising just the WCWS to showing the entire postseason.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't multiple vote anymore. I've been using CCleaner to wipe out my cookies, but it doesn't work any longer. Oh well, Pat is up 53% to 47%. Hopefully she can hang on.

VN Store

Back