espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

Your Defence won you the last 2 not your QB, you could take a 8 year old at QB with that D you did have and won and i said did have, little nick fixing to be riding in the back seat OUR coach the BUTCHER is going to be riding shotgun for now on.:clapping:

A thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters would never produce a sentence this nonsensical.

Reactions: 1 person
Now that the draft has come and gone, I'd like to ask if anyone out the still thinks that McCarron won't get drafted higher than Bray.

Anyone?

Might get drafted, but I'll bet my bank account that Bray ends up playing more games in the pros.

Oh look! A pro Bammer thread has UT "fans" taking shots at Bray. I can't wait to see him show out in the NFL. Everybody gonna be like "vfl! Vfl!" Get over it.

Oh look! A pro Bammer thread has UT "fans" taking shots at Bray. I can't wait to see him show out in the NFL. Everybody gonna be like "vfl! Vfl!" Get over it.

Pretty sure this thread was a rah rah thread about Bray being better than McCarron.

No way........Cooper is a good WR and will get even better, but he will never be as good as CP, He cant break tackles or juke anywhere near as good as CP.

If CP was on Alabama this year, instead of Tennessee, and made the same play's.He would of won the Heisman.

We should revisit this post in a couple years.

Personally I don't think either will be a great nfl qb.

At best bray will be Derek Anderson-esque.

McCarrron is a good leader and a solid college qb but not sure he will be that great in pros.

AJ will probably be the starting QB for a three-time champion. He's more than just a game manager. He'll get drafted for sure and will probably have a solid career. Bray is much more of a long shot.

Watch.....Bray will play in the NFL.

The only thing the draft proved is NFL GM care more about interviewing skills then pure talent.

Have you ever listened to some of these guys speak in public? Interview skills are never make-or-break deals.

What Bray's fall actually proves is that NFL front office guys aren't as sold on his talent as some UT fans.

Have you ever listened to some of these guys speak in public? Interview skills are never make-or-break deals.

What Bray's fall actually proves is that NFL front office guys aren't as sold on his talent as some UT fans.

We will see....I will re bump this thread when Bray starts for the chiefs.

We will see....I will re bump this thread when Bray starts for the chiefs.

Getting a start because the regular starter for a terrible team goes down doesn't make one a great QB. Greg McElroy started a game for the Jets, and he can barely throw it 20 yards.

And in any case, it won't make you right about Bray's draft position relative to McCarron's.

Last edited:
Did the aj lovers have su
per crushes on ken dorsey too? they pretty similar college sitution other than butch went to the nfl after stocking the u and saban didn't leave bama

VN Store

Back