Erin Andrews

This could just be me, but does anyone find it weird(awesome, but odd nonetheless) that a chick would do her hair, outside of the bathroom, in a hotel room, butt a** naked? At home I could understand, but in a hotel room? I mean it could be just me, but damn.

haven't seen it...

there arent really many said links still up.. Like i said, best way to get it is download it off a torrent site.

there arent really many said links still up.. Like i said, best way to get it is download it off a torrent site.

This. It is easy to find, but don't expect anything great.

I found it even more creepy that someone was manning the camera and it wasn't just a camera set in place to record.

I kind of feel bad for EA, but she should have just ignored this. I mean, if you just kind of played it off, you could maybe pass it off as just a look-a-like seeing as how horrible the video quality was. Not to mention, once celebs start getting angry over this stuff in public it just makes it ten times as bad. She probably should have at least considered that option. But the fact that lawyers got involved almost right away just put the nail in the coffin.

I kind of feel bad for EA, but she should have just ignored this. I mean, if you just kind of played it off, you could maybe pass it off as just a look-a-like seeing as how horrible the video quality was. Not to mention, once celebs start getting angry over this stuff in public it just makes it ten times as bad. She probably should have at least considered that option. But the fact that lawyers got involved almost right away just put the nail in the coffin.

How exactly do you know what they did and did not discuss?

VN Store

Back