Erin Andrews

mine is bookmarked and still working

or as i like to call it...

Indiana_grail.jpg

The video was uploaded four months ago, and just recently re-posted with a vague description by a blogge

Interesting. and no i dont think that would be okay

I do feel bad for Erin, she did nothing to deserve this kind of invasion of privacy. This isnt Brittany Spears not wearing underwear in public or the High School Musical chick sending naked photos of herself to her bf...

yet i just feel this is pay dirt for Peyton going 0-4 against the Gators and Tim Tebow, thats the rational thinking that will make me sleep at night,

and sleep well tonight i will.....

I do feel bad for Erin, she did nothing to deserve this kind of invasion of privacy. This isnt Brittany Spears not wearing underwear in public or the A Musical chick sending naked photos of herself to her bf...

yet i just feel this is pay dirt for Peyton going 0-4 against the Gators and Tim Tebow, thats the rational thinking that will make me sleep at night,

and sleep well tonight i will.....

It was probably Tebow that took the video.

All of you guys who spend your days salivating over Erin Andrews do know she's gay, don't you?

All of you guys who spend your days salivating over Erin Andrews do know she's gay, don't you?

Yet we are talking about a girl who is unattainable to anybody on this board no matter if she is straight or gay..
Wouldnt her being gay actually make it a double boner for most heterosexual males? just sayin'

curious... can you expound more on this? I assume you have a good story from a source on this...

so just to update, the full video is over 4 minutes long . chances are you arent going to find it on a video site, of course thats the beauty of torrent files..

the fact she was shaking her junk checking herself out that was priceless. I would say this is the best 4 minute peephole video ever...

This could just be me, but does anyone find it weird(awesome, but odd nonetheless) that a chick would do her hair, outside of the bathroom, in a hotel room, butt a** naked? At home I could understand, but in a hotel room? I mean it could be just me, but damn.

VN Store

Back