Eric Holder stepping down

You assume its something ugly. I really don't know, but as I recall senior folks moving on about the middle of the second term is pretty much par for the course.

I don't assume it's ugly...well, not really. He is a shady POS that deserves prison time, but I'll set that aside to say:

Why?

There is a reason normally. Higher office like Emanuel or family concerns. Getting out while the getting is good as stated before? Maybe he just wants a change of pace. But overall, how many people in positions like that step down just because? And with his background, I'd not be completely off and applying tin foil by thinking there is something going on behind the scenes.

Probably the biggest news I saw he plans to focus his attention on the Ferguson case as his last big thing before leaving.

There will be a scandal come out of this there will be an emergency session called...

they will try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't assume it's ugly...well, not really. He is a shady POS that deserves prison time, but I'll set that aside to say:

Why?

There is a reason normally. Higher office like Emanuel or family concerns. Getting out while the getting is good as stated before? Maybe he just wants a change of pace. But overall, how many people in positions like that step down just because? And with his background, I'd not be completely off and applying tin foil by thinking there is something going on behind the scenes.

Well sure there's a reason, but you seem almost giddy at even the possibility that there's some kind of scandal behind it. The reports say he's been talking about this for months. Doesn't lend itself to the tin foil theories.

I know its boring and no fun for critics if he just leaves. Sorry.

Reactions: 1 person
Well sure there's a reason, but you seem almost giddy at even the possibility that there's some kind of scandal behind it. The reports say he's been talking about this for months. Doesn't lend itself to the tin foil theories.

I know its boring and no fun for critics if he just leaves. Sorry.

I've been called a lot of things, but giddy rarely collides with my name. For me, it's a sigh of relief. But on the other hand, who comes in to replace him scares me as well.

Don't be shocked if something comes up.

Now, we just have to worry if Obama will try to put in a more radical person in that position

It can always get worse

Come 4:30 pm ET today, he's to make a statement about this stepping down deal. I wish it was at 9:00 am. But, you know, to replace Holder it will be the same ol same ol w/this administration >>> another slurpy for Obama. It could be LG since he's the biggest slurper on the planet.

I've been called a lot of things, but giddy rarely collides with my name. For me, it's a sigh of relief. But on the other hand, who comes in to replace him scares me as well.

Don't be shocked if something comes up.

You're kidding, right? Even if there's nothing I fully expect Fox and the conservative echo chamber to proclaim it as fact that there was something. Worst case scenario for them they just claim he's obviously leaving because of the scandal caused by (choose one) Benghazi/IRS/F&F/Ferguson.

So for sure they are going to claim he's leaving under a cloud, even if its because he wants to spend more time with grandkids or whatever.

Come 4:30 pm ET today, he's to make a statement about this stepping down deal. I wish it was at 9:00 am. But, you know, to replace Holder it will be the same ol same ol w/this administration >>> another slurpy for Obama. It could be LG since he's the biggest slurper on the planet.

Don't put LG in the same category as Holder

He may be an apologist, but I doubt LG is or would ever be as conniving and underhanded as Holder

You're kidding, right? Even if there's nothing I fully expect Fox and the conservative echo chamber to proclaim it as fact that there was something. Worst case scenario for them they just claim he's obviously leaving because of the scandal caused by (choose one) Benghazi/IRS/F&F/Ferguson.

So for sure they are going to claim he's leaving under a cloud, even if its because he wants to spend more time with grandkids or whatever.

It's always for a reason more than spending time with the grandkids and you listed a pretty shameful legacy of things where he's either impeded investigations, was complicit in the activity or overstepped his bounds.

Anyway you slice it, the guy was a terrible AG.

Oh he's definitely leaving under a cloud. The fact that you can point out so many Instances of scandal is a testament to that.

We'll probably get a Mexican this time. Maybe a Muslim.

Don't care as long as they can read and understand the Constitution

They don't run to every incident where a white person has killed a black person and proclaim that its automatically racism

They actually know the prosecutorial limitations of his position

Don't care as long as they can read and understand the Constitution

They don't run to every incident where a white person has killed a black person and proclaim that its automatically racism

They actually know the prosecutorial limitations of his position

Yea nobody saw Holder running to Memphis a few weeks ago.

Even you can't be this naive..

VN Store

Back